• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef="Come on Moris lets play Sonic boom, you can use the Gamepad

Moris=
tumblr_mrh5y3iijl1qa2rt1o1_500.jpg
Everyone in SonicGAF preemptively threw that game in the bushes already.
Anybody know someone that's legit 36? I know some 35's, but I've never seen an actual 36
Well of course you've never seen a 36, no eye can see total darkness like that.

Jado

Banned
I guess 23 to 26.

That pic Kreed posted is probably just messed up cuz of the sky, sand and water in the background throwing off the camera sensor.

Gattsu25

Banned
My current job is an indoor position at a place that is frequently overcast so I've been in the 23-25 range for the past few years but I was in the ~27 range when I lived in FL.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so remember I was talking about Dragon Age.

I started playing the Awakening expansion and enjoying it, but then I ran into a bug where the game destroyed all of my main character's gear and now I have to go back like two and a half hours because the game doesn't have an autosave before the bug, and there's only one quicksave slot which I saved after the bug happened.

The reason this happens is that one point in the plot takes the gear away from your party temporarily, and you have to fight to get each character's stuff back, but when I went through the whole map and didn't find the Warden's gear...

Well it turns out that if the NPC that's SUPPOSED to carry your gear doesn't have the stats for it, the NPC just doesn't spawn and the gear just disappears forever.

UUUUGGGGHHHHH

I think i'm about 21. IDK I look all sorts of different in all types of lighting
Edit: neojubei I've probably said I love your avi sometime before who knows but still, Janelle Monáe is a goddess in my eyes

besada

Banned
ah, the classic. Wasn't EscoBlades a 36-37? Can't bring him home to mom, got the neighborhood watch on his ass. "Sir are you lost?"

Besada/sunflower probably in the single digits, my very white brothas
I’m about a 7. White of Irish descent, so pale but ruddy.

akira28

spent the night with a 36 once. I swear the god she must have put something in my water because I mean she had me up all night. I couldn't believe it. dark skinned sex magicians are real.

i was on that like 99% dark cocao. I didn't even need to breathe.

I'm like 28-29 I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom