• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Z4L1r0.gif

Bought an Epic helmet from that one dude who hides on the weekends, and I also somehow got 2 Epic quests. One was for a Fusion Rifle that involved dismantling 10 Rare or higher rifles, so I chucked it. This one is for a machine gun, though.

never got a epic quest either and I don't think anyone except MAYBE dy has put in more hours than me. Bungie meet me somewhere.

Got two legendary primaries for free from leveling my faction rep and two legendary sniper rifles from Queen's wrath.

Loot has giving me jack shit except for a legendary helmet.

I swear when I saw DY get that exotic hand cannon reward after a strike I nearly popped a blood vessel.

KumaJG

To my queer brothers , when did you realize you were attraced to members of same sex?

Follow up: Was it hard for your parents to accept you?

royalan

image.php

Look the show isn't all that great but Jada's old ass does something to me

Did I say that in here already? Fuck it

tumblr_nbrz4pmXJ81snxfj7o8_250.gif

To my queer brothers , when did you realize you were attraced to members of same sex?

Follow up: Was it hard for your parents to accept you?

At around the age of 6 when I kissed a boy for the first time, that's when young me realized that I thought boys were prettier than girls.

It wasn't until around 13 that I realized that meant I was gay.

My family didn't have much problem accepting it until they started seeing it. Me dating guys, pictures on Facebook of me in gay clubs and kissing boyfriends, stuff like that.

They tried to "voice concern" at that point, but then I gave them a quick read about whose motherfuckin life this is and if I'm not asking for your help to pay my bills then I'm not asking for your goddamn input, and they got it together real quick.

KumaJG

At around the age of 6 when I kissed a boy for the first time, that's when young me realized that I thought boys were prettier than girls.

It wasn't until around 13 that I realized that meant I was gay.

My family didn't have much problem accepting it until they started seeing it. Me dating guys, pictures on Facebook of me in gay clubs and kissing boyfriends, stuff like that.

They tried to "voice concern" at that point, but then I gave them a quick read about whose motherfuckin life this is and if I'm not asking for your help to pay
my bills then I'm not asking for your goddamn input, and they got it together real quick.

Was people more accepting in school/college?

royalan

Was people more accepting in school/college?

Yep. That's actually what made it easier for me to be so take-no-shit with my family. I didn't come out until college, and by that point I was surrounded by so many accepting people who only encouraged me to be myself that there was no way I was settling for less from my own damn flesh and blood.

Malyse

Just speaking from a personal point of view, not officially representing myself here. But if I had to choose, I'd definitely have intercourse with EvilLore over Bish.
He looks like he would be a tender, yet passionate lover and wouldn't be afraid of opening his horizons to new means of pleasure.

Also, he looks a bit like me and I've always wanted to be fucked by myself.

…

Bombs Over Baghdad is definitely on some "this isn't even the final stage of this end boss's first level of his final form" shit

Took foreves to find this.

http://youtu.be/xFcqLmFsk2k

KumaJG

Yep. That's actually what made it easier for me to be so take-no-shit with my family. I didn't come out until college, and by that point I was surrounded by so many accepting people who only encouraged me to be myself that there was no way I was settling for less from my own damn flesh and blood.

Good for you. I am happy that you happy. Definitely going to invade the LgBt thread read other people queer origin story.

Thanks for the information.

ReiGun

I have this one friend I always overlook whenever I'm about to go or do something. I occasionally wonder why, but then she hits me up and gets on my nerves and I immediately remember why.

God, I need new friends.

is this lebron james basketball show any good? might check it out.

It's alright. Main dude's acting is suspect, and the writing is ehh like Trey said, but it's a decent show.

hypernima

Banned
Yes

Pasta from Pizza Hut. You should feel like a fool. That's like going to Burger King to get sushi.

shit probably taste like pure struggle. Put that shit in your mouth, having you thinking about the choices and decisions that led you to this low point in your life.

I feel like that one gif in it with DY's son. Shit cost me way too much, I just had to be an adventurous ass nigga today.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
When will FPS devs learn that map size isn't king.

Level design directly dictates certain playstyles.

Oh wait, this is the same Bungie that thought Shottie Snipers was a good idea. Pair up the longest range weapon in the game with the shortest range weapon and call it a gametype.

Oh-fucking-kay.

Kreed

Pasta from Pizza Hut. You should feel like a fool. That's like going to Burger King to get sushi.

Now wait a minute, to be fair, Pizza and Pasta are "supposed" to go together so his mind was on the right track. It's just the "Hut" part that was wrong. Sushi and Burgers are not something you normally see on the same menu anywhere (I'm sure XiaNaphryz could find something).

Now wait a minute, to be fair, Pizza and Pasta are "supposed" to go together so his mind was on the right track. It's just the "Hut" part that was wrong. Sushi and Burgers are not something you normally see on the same menu anywhere (I'm sure XiaNaphryz could find something).

Nigga this isn't Italy.

Slayven

Oh wait, this is the same Bungie that thought Shottie Snipers was a good idea. Pair up the longest range weapon in the game with the shortest range weapon and call it a gametype.

Oh-fucking-kay.
I hated that mode so much

KumaJG

Pizza Hut not even close to an Italian restaurant.

Hyper what pizza hut of all places for pasta?

Oh-fucking-kay.

3v3 on huge maps.

6v6 on huge maps.

Not only huge but generally maps with no control points.

Feel like I'm playing hide and go seek on all the maps.

akira28

You can go to a real Italian place and get both good pizza and good pasta. You cannot go to pizza hut and get either, reliably. The pasta comes from a bag, cooked by a kid, and the pizza is as mechanical as it gets, (though it's still good if you get thin crust).

royalan

You can go to a real Italian place and get both good pizza and good pasta. You cannot go to pizza hut and get either, reliably. The pasta comes from a bag, cooked by a kid, and the pizza is as mechanical as it gets, (though it's still good if you get thin crust).

*Goes to Pizza Hut*

*Orders the thin crust*

...something ain't right here.

Man don't act like you haven't gone to a real Italian Pizzeria in South Florida and at least seen some good pasta dishes on the menu.

I haven't, but I've been to real pizzerias while I was in Vicenza Italy. If you're going to Pizza Hut thinking it's some nice ass pizzeria that whips up good pasta and pizza…so many adjectives I could use to describe such nonsense.

royalan

Personally, I just don't do fast food pasta, period.

It's one of those food types that just doesn't go well with the concept of "fast food".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom