• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

kEluzGzmAskwIIlqNkv4lGMXUV2aWFOYD5MGH3l3MnBZUn9LM0c_z-H1BpDnfmuFR-CPpfl9thOd-3-1EcW9q6CzsR7fP_Y--Ib1hZZfA16mq-IpvAUmC6Y=s0-d-e1-ft

Looks good

Shifting the blame onto your girlfriend? That's low, man.

that's love bro. Buying him bust ass games cuz he aint got a job anymore and dont know if his internet can handle it

If we can all be so lucky

You dirty, putting evil on that woman like that. You deserve to be alone with your pokemon snap machine.

Despite its flaws 2k is a good solitary game. Try to get online with it? Not an option.

Trey

You just know the girl you hear at the end all concerned saying "he just knocked him out" is going to be the one that spazzes on the class when they can't go on the field trip later in the year.

"Ya'll niggas play too much always fighting! that's why we can't have nothing."

he was the sole (nerdy) white guy in the room, why the fuck would he agitate them. I'd say he might have learned something, but I don't think he remembers much of anything right now

Welp the kid with the afro is going to get in a lot of trouble....

Dumb ass kids today just posting their foolishness on the internet. Back in my day you would have to take a picture, develop it, find the one person you know with a color scanner, upload it to some random ass board, and wait for that image to load on a 56k connection. You would get to the Afro in the pic, then get yelled at by your mom for taking up the phone line when she needs to make a call.

Gorillaz

Checked thr fridge to find my half gallon of milk down to nothing because my roommates went through it.

Its only a day old

This is why we is our own worst enemy, niggas drinking all the milk when I wanted frosted flakes

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Dumb ass kids today just posting their foolishness on the internet. Back in my day you would have to take a picture, develop it, find the one person you know with a color scanner, upload it to some random ass board, and wait for that image to load on a 56k connection. You would get to the Afro in the pic, then get yelled at by your mom for taking up the phone line when she needs to make a call.

My thing is "what happened to catching him in the hall way?". These kids have no sense of discretion when it comes to knocking somebody the fuck out.

Jokes aside wshh has desensitized me. I'm more I interested to see what led up to the kid throwing what I assume is a egg. I don't know if I should feel angry or satisfied watching this video....

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Checked thr fridge to find my half gallon of milk down to nothing because my roommates went through it.

Its only a day old

This is why we is our own worst enemy, niggas drinking all the milk when I wanted frosted flakes

how many roommates do you have?

looked like a ping pong ball. i dunno why you gotta knock somebody out for some shit like that, could just as easily throw it back at him. it's not like he's gonna test you physically later on or something.

Zeus Molecules

looked like a ping pong ball. i dunno why you gotta knock somebody out for some shit like that, could just as easily throw it back at him. it's not like he's gonna test you physically later on or something.

Yeah but was he being an annoying shit prior to that? Like was the ping pong ball the straw that broke the camels back and thus why the teacher has a "if he dies, he dies" attitude about the whole thing.

On the flip the kid with the Afro can just be a dick. I can't tell from the 3 videos.

My thing is "what happened to catching him in the hall way?". These kids have no sense of discretion when it comes to knocking somebody the fuck out.

Jokes aside wshh has desensitized me. I'm more I interested to see what led up to the kid throwing what I assume is a egg. I don't know if I should feel angry or satisfied watching this video....

They are getting dumber, the teachers don't give a fuck and its all posted online as a permanent record of their foolishness.

I remember two guys were about to get into it in my 11th grade English class, and my 60+ little white female teacher jumped in-between them to stop it. They backed off because they knew they can't be hitting no little old teachers. But todays kids would throw blows while another dumbass films it in profile yelling World Star!

DominoKid

now that i watched the first vid, i can't even be mad at him getting stole on. i bet there was a lot more shit going on before the video between those two.

They are getting dumber, the teachers don't give a fuck and its all posted online as a permanent record of their foolishness.

I remember two guys were about to get into it in my 11th grade English class, and my 60+ little white female teacher jumped in-between them to stop it. They backed off because they knew they can't be hitting no little old teachers. But todays kids would throw blows while another dumbass films it in profile yelling World Star!

i think them kids mustve just had some decency about them.

most folks at my school that got in scraps would've thrown her aside Don Zimmer style to keep fighting.

Zeus Molecules

No reason to knock someone out over that. He flexing cuz he can.

Kids don't understand power.

Eh it depends. You figure this being September and those kids looking like freshmen in highschool (and honestly who fights more the freshmen). From what I remember from high school, I would say the kid with the Afro just earned himself a rep as a tough guy. In highschool the only thing better is being a star athlete....

now the question is, has he potentially ruined his life due to the risk of expulsion or a damn assault charge with the evidence on the internet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
hey Beef being that you're the biggest Sonic fan on the planet I'm shocked this was what you signed up for
YAVGRUc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom