• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Why have I been laughing at this gif for 5 minutes straight?

iPSfmX6KfAl1x.gif

This is the perfect "I got somethin for yo' ass..." response.

Rebecca is probably the second best looking girl on the show, but I sure as hell ain't killin for her. Dome game must be crazy, giving that out valedictorian knowledge.

DominoKid

i couldn't stand The Neelys but i can't believe they hated each other the whole time. lot of folks thought Pat was gay though.

as for Murder...Gibbons got good taste that's all I can say
W68Ii.png
iX3BFNxgp3IPF.jpg

Slayven

They were too lovey dovey, I can believe they grew to not being able to stand each other. Plus the dude's brothers were clearly ain't shit. You look at them and could tell they drove Monte Carlos.

Complain a lot of people like what you like but they're not "deep enough" brehs.

Meanwhile I'm just happy shit wont get cancelled like series I enjoyed in the past.

Slayven

Complain a lot of people like what you like but they're not "deep enough" brehs.

Meanwhile I'm just happy shit wont get cancelled like series I enjoyed in the past.

That was a weird thread, not everyone needs or wants to talk about shit. SHocker but most people just enjoy it and go about their business,

Infinite

Watched the first two episodes of Black-ish. Like the episode that was about the family being a family better than the one about the father's existential/identity crisis as told through a predictable set of scenarios spoiled by nearly all the promos for the show anyway.

I'n stupid as fuck according to my thoughts lately. Where I just want to do things just for the drama since my life is too stress free. I.E. talking to this chick who's heavy into cru.org or the Asian one who got me hot and cold on Snapchat. I need a dam hobby outside of gaming

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'n stupid as fuck according to my thoughts lately. Where I just want to do things just for the drama since my life is too stress free. I.E. talking to this chick who's heavy into cru.org or the Asian one who got me hot and cold on Snapchat. I need a dam hobby outside of gaming

this isn't a 'i need a hobby' sign

its a 'i need a life' sign

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Speaking of podcast, when is the next SWS Moris?

There is plenty of of shit gone down the last few weeks to chat/work with, also I want to hear DY playing a ukelele and setting up operation caliphate Pacific Ocean edition.

Trey

Saw Nas tonight. Lotta old people. It was cool. Shitty drinks but Illmatic made it all worth it.

Seen a fair amount of rap acts, Jay Z is the only one who remembers most of his lyrics. And jadakiss, surprisingly.

Kreed

Also Gambino's new mixtape...wack as fuuuuuck.

I thought this might be the usual "GAF-Hop" Gambino complaints, but that mixtape was just lazy in comparison to Royalty and way too much "harmonizing".

Watched the first two episodes of Black-ish. Like the episode that was about the family being a family better than the one about the father's existential/identity crisis as told through a predictable set of scenarios spoiled by nearly all the promos for the show anyway.

The second episode is what I was hoping would happen. They got all the "omg we're not acting black" jokes out of their system with the pilot, and now are focusing on just being a funny family comedy.

Reading this was pretty harrowing...So fucked up, innocent yet gets his life completely derailed and the worst is there are probably hundreds if not thousands of people like him in the NYC penal system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom