• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Mayo is nasty in most cases

You ever listen to a guy's music on sound cloud for whatever reason, the person wont let you download it and then that person dissapears from the earth

I should have just recorded the shit from the website

yeah that suicidal depressing rapper dude. removed all his stuff from youtube and soundcloud.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Mayo is nasty in most cases

You ever listen to a guy's music on sound cloud for whatever reason, the person wont let you download it and then that person dissapears from the earth

I should have just recorded the shit from the website

there was this really good remix of pharcydes passin me by. done by some japanese dudes. they pulled it and dissapeared

cdyhybrid

College football brehs

3V8qFHN.png

strobogo

Banned
I really can't believe the Thug Kitchen thread has so many people pretending that thug isn't a code word. Those people would try to say that urban isn't a code word either. They aren't even good arguments, either. They are all "Well, I'VE never called a black person a thug...". Shameful shit in that thread. I feel like those are the same people who pop into threads and do the, "I know GAF hates conservatives" and then goes on to say something that really has nothing at all to do with being conservative.

I really can't believe the Thug Kitchen thread has so many people pretending that thug isn't a code word. Those people would try to say that urban isn't a code word either. They aren't even good arguments, either. They are all "Well, I'VE never called a black person a thug...". Shameful shit in that thread. I feel like those are the same people who pop into threads and do the, "I know GAF hates conservatives" and then goes on to say something that really has nothing at all to do with being conservative.

its a troll thread breh. nobody actually believes that.

Kreed

Never had an issue with Mayo. Maybe it's because my fam/relatives love potato salad and deviled eggs.

They don't want to "lose" the word thug. It seems to be very hard for some people to lose words that can be harmful to minority groups from their mental dictionary.

KumaJG

Well, Mushu is a character from Mulan and beat'em ups are a videogame genre. :3

you know what the hell I mean gramps. What the draw to dynasty warriors type games

LOL -- that happened once at a drag competition I was at in Pittsburgh.

Dirty, dusted and desperate queen was getting her wig snatched and knew it, so halfway through the competition she just lights a cigarette and takes a dump right on the stage. shit was nasty

Some nasty shit be happening around you LOL

Silky

Banned
you know what the hell I mean gramps. What the draw to dynasty warriors type games

Some nasty shit be happening around you LOL

Musou = Large scale battles of wading through dead enemies capturing territories with HOT BLOODED PASSION

Beat em Ups = small scales 2D/3D of going through claustrophobic battles with pretty smart AI.

I remembered some chick from Flavor of Love season whatever just straight up took a shit on the floor cuz the bathroom was locked. Like, she didn't even crouch down to do it she just kept walkin'

safe to say she was eliminating shortly

Look little bear, just because you still cohabitatin with your moms don't take it out on me. Running around tellin girls about how wild your "roommate" is and that's why they can't come over.

Beat em Ups = small scales 2D/3D of going through claustrophobic battles with pretty smart AI.

Side sellers are the best. Fatal fury, golden axe, OG X-Men, streets of rage. What sucks is that we've gotten to a point in video games where they aren't aesthetically pleasing and taking 'linear' storytelling literally that spoiled gamers of this century will shit on it. We need an indie game developer to save us

KumaJG

Look little bear, just because you still cohabitatin with your moms don't take it out on me. Running around tellin girls about how wild your "roommate" is and that's why they can't come over.

Gramps plz

@RP There still some good beat'em ups. Dragons Crown comes to mind.

Side sellers are the best. Fatal fury, golden axe, OG X-Men, streets of rage. What sucks is that we've gotten to a point in video games where they aren't aesthetically pleasing and taking 'linear' storytelling literally that spoiled gamers of this century will shit on it. We need an indie game developer to save us

Need more shmups too

First run through BBI not bad. It is the sequential runs that make you want to rage.

I've been running through as a Sorcerer trying to raise my stats for an optimal Magic Archer. Levelled to 130 because I had no idea how to fight
Daimon as a mage. Turned out I needn't have worried. Holy Focus Bolt + 4x Demon's periapt cut through him like he was a mook in a musou game. Was going to level to 200 before making the switch but I'm not seeing the point any more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom