• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They could've given it one shot on PS2/3 though =(

Oh well, this is good.

Hope PS4 Hot Shots is good

As soon as they said the next Hot Shots would be open world, I was sure they were gonna do like Golf, tennis, fishing, bowling, all sorts of games to cram onto an island like that Wii Go Vacation game. But it looks like it's just golfing.

so much this.

Hot shots golf for the vita still gets play.

So good. So infuriating.

Tossed it in the bushes once the PS3 version came out and got further than I ever did with it. Some of them crowns though
ibqsG2MZiScJka.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PS4 Hot Shots will most likely be free 2 play, or it should be because it'd be the perfect game for something like that. If they do it right.

Man when BCT gonna get together and play some shit on PS3?

Is there a thread made for game searching on GAF? If not I might have to make one.

My PS3 is with the angels.

Been playing a lot Destiny with BCT folks on PS4. Shit is about to end though when the next wave of games gets released, JC already gave up on it.

Silky

Banned
Sorry ass Bears proving to me why they wont even be in the fucking playoffs

Revanche I'd play some Ultra with you sometime. I've been meaning to practice more of it.

I think only HarSon is the one with an Xbone, so he'd be the only one in BCT I'd be playing shit with until I get a new gaming-viable laptop.

Old folks always like, "how come you've never visited Mexico?" "You should go there and see where your family came from" "Aren't you curious as to what it's like over there?"

Like I don't got the news and don't know that people are getting snatched up left and right.

I just stare back like

original.PNG

"Maybe one day."

unrelated, stumbled upon this

30edc35cffc7f05684006601597bb9c8.jpg

harSon

Banned
Sorry ass Bears proving to me why they wont even be in the fucking playoffs

Revanche I'd play some Ultra with you sometime. I've been meaning to practice more of it.

I think only HarSon is the one with an Xbone, so he'd be the only one in BCT I'd be playing shit with until I get a new gaming-viable laptop.

Soundscream's slumming it too bruh, and he'd probably be the only person you'd be playing with. I have a nasty habit of buying PS4/XB1 games, and then dedicating my gaming time to Dota. Shit's bad

I'm just in a chill mood today. Day off, just knocked back a coke slurpee, and talking online with some old friends. Prolly not a whole lot of time for games, except maybe Smash.

Silky

Banned
Slumming on Craigslist looking for a 3DS.

If only I can get the one I got on me now to work. :(

EDIT: NEVERMIND IT WORKS HOLY SHIT IT WORKS AAAAAAAA

Here's what I'm throwing out there. You cats remember in the break up I lost damn near every title I owned. I'm just getting a few back, not including my account and other things. (Thank god for digital downloads.)

Dragons Crown
Castlevania HD
Ultra SF4
UMVC3
Black OPs 2

and a few others I have access to.

Infinite

Here's what I'm throwing out there. You cats remember in the break up I lost damn near every title I owned. I'm just getting a few back, not including my account and other things. (Thank god for digital downloads.)

Dragons Crown
Castlevania HD
Ultra SF4
UMVC3
Black OPs 2

I had Dragon's Crown but I sold it about two weeks ago. Don't got time to play fighting games atm but I have Ultra.

KumaJG

Dragons Crown
Castlevania HD
Ultra SF4
UMVC3
Black OPs 2

I'll let you know when I play Dragons Crown. Been meaning to platinum that game.

strobogo

Banned
So...the torture scenes in Zero Dark Thirty. How did anyone watch those and think they were a positive endorsement of torture? They're fucking horrible to watch and make the dude who seems to have zero issues doing the torturing seem like a sociopath, all while reinforcing that the Bush Administration was all for torturing even if it didn't give them information they needed or wanted. The reactions from the main character being unnerved and disgusted during those scenes should be enough to let you know that what you're watching isn't a good thing.

Trey

So...the torture scenes in Zero Dark Thirty. How did anyone watch those and think they were a positive endorsement of torture? They're fucking horrible to watch and make the dude who seems to have zero issues doing the torturing seem like a sociopath, all while reinforcing that the Bush Administration was all for torturing even if it didn't give them information they needed or wanted. The reactions from the main character being unnerved and disgusted during those scenes should be enough to let you know that what you're watching isn't a good thing.

People who think any thing shown in a movie means the movie endorses said action.

If you walked away from ZDT thinking anything about the movie showed America in a positive light, you are willfully ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom