• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Is everyone's gamer tag and psn id and Nintendo network stuff in their profile up to date? Ima send y'all friend requests.

Just gonna drop this since it's more interesting than anything Storm is saying.
iOb02y3.jpg

Furyous

Be clear, I'm not condoning his statement but....

The underlying sentiment of don't blame the white man is obvious and not worth bringing up. None of us by and large blame yt for everything. With that said, some shit is inexcusable and speaks for itself.

On a less divisive note I got back into GWU. WELCOME ME COLONIALS!! Every university I've held an affiliation with has a shitty mascot. The fuck is a colonial, b? Someone in the DMV please explain this to me. A vandal is a viking so that's self explanatory.

The owner wants to talk to me next week so I hope I don't get fired. It's not as bad as the first environment where I worked in a restaurant where I tried to choke out the owner and pull out his wife's hair unofficially. They was fucking with me and came to realize that my upbringing in the inner city of Cleveland, Ohio means fuck their status.

Either way, I'm scheming on some young innocent lass.

AE who's that young lass above me?

Since we posting instagram "fitness models"

http://instagram.com/eriana_blanco

http://instagram.com/p/osxHipFL33/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/rv7HI8Q-KY/?modal=true

It was a small change. Maybe you can borrow aunt Earnestine reading glasses since your negro eyes going bad?

Says the 26 year old still livin with his mom. She dress you too little kuma? You think because you change your username you a big boy now? Your mom still claim you on her tax return? Stop reading that manga nonsense and read a book nigga, maybe you can move out one day if you apply yourself.

This nigga Angelus is shook as FUCK

It'll be alright man...worlds not gonna end off one of my posts, trust me

Ain't nobody shook off your ass. We just embarrassed you happen you to share the same skintone as the rest of us.

royalan

Just gonna drop this since it's more interesting than anything Storm is saying.
iOb02y3.jpg

Yo, honest question:

Does duckface attract straight men?

Because there's a straight guy I know who I'm hearing is only straight on the weekdays, if you get my drift. And I'm trying to get at that D.

So if I make a bunch of silly duck faces into a camera and send them to him, will that work? I feel as though you'd know.

Says the 26 year old still livin with his mom. She dress you too little kuma? You think because you change your username you a big boy now? Your mom still claim you on her tax return? Stop reading that manga nonsense and read a book nigga, maybe you can move out one day if you apply yourself.

Ain't nobody shook off your ass. We just embarrassed you happen you to share the same skintone as the rest of us.

lawd

Lemme chill out because if this topic gets closed, I don't know what this niggas gonna do

Slayven

Yo, honest question:

Because there's a straight guy I know who I'm hearing is only straight on the weekdays, if you get my drift. And I'm trying to get at that D.

So if I make a bunch of silly duck faces into a camera and send them to him, will that work? I feel as though you'd know.

Does nothing for me.

J10

Banned
Yo, honest question:

I prefer the mouth slightly agape look, made popular by Marilyn Monroe. Looks like helplessness mixed with willingness mixed with imbecility.

Is everyone's gamer tag and psn id and Nintendo network stuff in their profile up to date? Ima send y'all friend requests.

mine is

Yo, honest question:

no but then again i'm anti makeup, high heels and daisy dukes

Yo, honest question:

Don't understand the appeal of the duckface at all, never heard of any guy being into it either. If a dude ever said a girl was looking good in a pic it wasn't because of the duckface, rather in spite of it.

icon_lol.gif

KumaJG

Same jokes? Gramps plz. I cant even get crack a smile a this. Like I am reading the script to GhostRider 2. You gotta do better.

Do you need me give you some ammo?

@Royalan Duckface does nothing.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I really don't know what to say about this boosie stuff.

Just another weak piece of shit spitting garbage. Self hatred is a sad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom