• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesousa

Banned
The sooner yall realize white people aint shit and never will be, the better

This is too simplistic. There are plenty of white folks doing a lot for the cause while so called brothers are making nursery rhymes about genocide of their people and exploiting their sisters and making racist jokes under the guise of "Satire" You obviously are getting caught up in emotions, but revolutionary thought could set you in the right direction.

Your enemy is not white people, but the state of western imperialism.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
are you guys playing smash ds exploiting those reels? makes things a hell of a lot easier

royalan

Is anybody still playing DOTA 2?

I've had the flew all this weekend, so I was just "fuck it" and finally downloaded the shit.

Only played through the tutorials so far...but not bad. It's a'ight...

Kreed

This is too simplistic. There are plenty of white folks doing a lot for the cause while so called brothers are making nursery rhymes about genocide of their people and exploiting their sisters and making racist jokes under the guise of "Satire" You obviously are getting caught up in emotions, but revolutionary thought could set you in the right direction.

Your enemy is not white people, but the state of western imperialism.

How long were you waiting for a post like that to pop up?

I forgot that we can have 3DS codes in our profiles. Lemme check if I even put mine there.

I've had the flew all this weekend, so I was just "fuck it" and finally downloaded the shit.

Satch is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm a hypocrite myself because I've hated on the 'Platinum should do everything' movement, but that Korra game makes me think Platinum should do a Naruto game.
Except it's in the style of Shaolin Monks and you play as Itachi and Kisame

harSon

Banned

I wish I didn't, but I do. Been playing since 2004, off and on. Used to play competitively way back...

I spend all my money on games not called DOTA, and then I proceed to exclusively play DOTA.

Edit: This is our old Clan video LOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZVduKOijeA

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm a hypocrite myself because I've hated on the 'Platinum should do everything' movement, but that Korra game makes me think Platinum should do a Naruto game.
Except it's in the style of Shaolin Monks and you play as Itachi and Kisame
Is the Korra game any good? I want it but I need to stop impulse buying.

#kuvirasquad

Mesousa

Banned
How long were you waiting for a post like that to pop up?

Those knowledgable should always be open to informing their brothers. That is a west African tradition which exists today in elders known as Griots. A young guy not knowing who his true enemy is would be solved by revolutionary griots.

Trey

Those knowledgable should always be open to informing their brothers. That is a west African tradition which exists today in elders known as Griots. A young guy not knowing who his true enemy is would be solved by revolutionary griots.

You argue with 7/11 clerks who won't let you walk barefoot in the store, don't you?

ygZSd.gif

ibg9MOZlnSFSe3.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is the Korra game any good? I want it but I need to stop impulse buying.

#kuvirasquad

Haven't gotten hands-on with it, but everything they've shown of it looks like a competent 3d brawler. Like a more focused Anarchy Reigns. Kinda get some God Fist vibes too? Looks nice other than when they showed some on-rails running part that just looked like it was in there for the sake of variety.

It looks fun. Not 'game of the year,' but it just looks like a fun time especially for a 14.99 digital title.

Mesousa

Banned
You argue with 7/11 clerks who won't let you walk barefoot in the store, don't you?

Lol I am no Afrocentric nutter guy. I always get that, but I really think that is a damaging stereotype to every guy who is even remotely conscious about history and the world they live in. When i talk to brothers and sisters I feel that is the first obstacle I have to overcome because they think they know you before you talk to them. I always want younger people to know they don't have to fit a stereotype to be cool. I was watching a lecture by the honorable Louis Farrakhan(I can PM you the video if you want) about how destructive culture is marketed towards black youth, and I always feel you have to be cool to show kids the nature of the beast so they have a proper place in which to aim there anger. Without such you get guys like Storm, just mad at people he view without a proper reason or method, or in more tragic cases lashing out at specific figures of authority in ways which are harmful to themselves(the brother who was assassinated in NYC while selling cigarettes).

I also wear center lo pf flyers when I go to the store :)

Kreed

Lol I am no Afrocentric nutter guy. I always get that, but I really think that is a damaging stereotype to every guy who is even remotely conscious about history and the world they live in. When i talk to brothers and sisters I feel that is the first obstacle I have to overcome because they think they know you before you talk to them. I always want younger people to know they don't have to fit a stereotype to be cool. I was watching a lecture by the honorable Louis Farrakhan(I can PM you the video if you want) about how destructive culture is marketed towards black youth, and I always feel you have to be cool to show kids the nature of the beast so they have a proper place in which to aim there anger. Without such you get guys like Storm, just mad at people he view without a proper reason or method, or in more tragic cases lashing out at specific figures of authority in ways which are harmful to themselves(the brother who was assassinated in NYC while selling cigarettes).

I knew it!

Trey

Raven's girlfriend was really pretty if I recall correctly.

Sure, send the link. I'm curious to see the reasoning behind why you're always trying to drag rap music. Sounds like an interesting topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom