• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLDR on this whole Storm fiasco?

i assume he was on "the drugs" with his madness or someone else on his account going HAM

It is interesting that there is a whole list of black celebrities that everyone knows is gay, but no one says anything except "And? thats old news".

a small handful of white/others ones as well and the long rumored ones all came out in the last year. I.E. Jodie Foster, Ellen Page, Michelle Rodriguez

Satch

Banned
Is anybody still playing DOTA 2?

I've had the flew all this weekend, so I was just "fuck it" and finally downloaded the shit.

Only played through the tutorials so far...but not bad. It's a'ight...

moblin godels and i just finished playing

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

I've had the flew all this weekend, so I was just "fuck it" and finally downloaded the shit.

I still play, though I can't say I'm great. Still fun, though.

Satch is literally always playing.

My momma brought me some homemade spaghetti with shrimp, sausage and ground beef to work for me. That shit made my day.

And then I roll in here and yall fussing. I'm gonna eat my leftovers.

And watch Face Off.

Trey

Vulnerable, How Many Times...

Why does Tinashe keep letting guest rapper terrible verses drag down her best songs?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can see right now that I'm not getting out of this place without kids

It's been a good run.

I bet you Storm has swastika tattoos and shit.

beseda if you're reading this, you can go ahead and ban him, we won't mind.

Look at you acting militant despite having mixed women in his avatar. GTFO with that bullshit, you back of the bus ass fuckboy. You're fucking whack, your posts are whack and you don't share the same pigment as anyone in this thread. You're a honkey with a fucking tan. I am mixed and identify as white and I'm blacker than your sorry ass.

Go ahead and quote this and say some stupid shit.

Look at you acting militant despite having mixed women in his avatar. GTFO with that bullshit, you back of the bus ass fuckboy. You're fucking whack, your posts are whack and you don't share the same pigment as anyone in this thread. You're a honkey with a fucking tan. I am mixed and identify as white and I'm blacker than your sorry ass.

well then.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

it is some stupid shit.

DominoKid

rXhka.png

the saga continues

We understand your struggles, son. Let it out.

Mortemis

Banned

yDj6y.png

I see this thread still on that ain't shit streak.

RP912

Banned

I haven't had a session since The International. I been meaning to play some games though.

Go on, tell me how you really feel.

royalan

iPw5yeq8ScOlj.gif

J10

Banned

R1M85h6.jpg

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Uhh wat

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I haven't had a session since The International. I been meaning to play some games though.

they've made some changes since then

like moving Roshan and adding a new rune

some of the heroes are pretty different

BCT we gotta do better than this.

Black on black crime is real all the sudden.

He doesn't consider himself black, so is it really black on black? Though I am weary of hurting the feelings of a culturally confused child. I might damage his already frail ego and he might pull an Elliot Rodgers. I mean he's this mad over a ban, imagine him having a full blown meltdown on some real ish. o_O

I just did, soul cac.

Teehee. Need a hug bruh? Must be tough identifying with a group of people who don't consider you one of them. It must weigh on your soul. Life is harsh man, hug me don't reject me, or make posts to disrespect me blatant or indirectly.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

DO ME NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom