• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
Whatever you whack ass punk. The mods will see my IP. Keep talking about racial confusion while you lust over light skins in Uncle Tom's cabin, fuckboy.

OK, at first I was like

C0RRr4B.jpg

but I stopped and was like

iKeu2rIkB1Ja1.gif

and then I was like

HiONzil.gif

but after some more thought I was just like

Mq90kJl.gif

so right now I'm about to visit xvideos and be like

5E6YLCq.gif

and then I'm just gonna sit here like

HV1q7wd.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
so he went all out on something "that didnt concern him". any more suprise reveals of the night?

Mortemis

Banned
Mumei I forgot to mention this. Finally got around to ordering that perfect volume of Monster. Should be here by Thursday. First time going into this series.

*continues to eat spaghetti and drink beer*

So much pent up frustration family.

Here laugh at Binkie Muddlefoot
aCFEDiwl.png

Yes I brought in old joke back from a couple OTs ago for levity.

Floridian

tumblr_mxwyznfaxF1rbjoeao1_400.gif

Umm, Hi BlackGaf. I haven't posted on this thread yet but seeing as how I'm African American and from small activity of lurking, I'd thought this community would be nice to contribute to in a way. Even though people irl tell me I "act white", I know where my real roots are. Lol

J10

Banned
tumblr_mxwyznfaxF1rbjoeao1_400.gif

Umm, Hi BlackGaf. I haven't posted on this thread yet but seeing as how I'm African American and from small activity of lurking, I'd thought this community would be nice to contribute to in a way. Even though people irl tell me I "act white", I know where my real roots are. Lol

Storm Chamber has MPD, confirmed.

Gorillaz

working most the weekend, checking into BCT for the first time all day to see ol Analus Errect set traps for people.

We got to do better, fam

KumaJG

A valuable lesson is learned today, watch what you say. You dont know how people will react. Not everyone have a strong I dont care gene like me.

J10

Banned
A valuable lesson is learned today, watch what you say. You know how people will react. Not everyone have a strong I dont care gene like me.

Is that the lesson? LOL

I guess he could have couched it in rhetoric like a professional. You can't just call white women pigs outright.

harSon

Banned
Look at you acting militant despite having mixed women in his avatar. GTFO with that bullshit, you back of the bus ass fuckboy. You're fucking whack, your posts are whack and you don't share the same pigment as anyone in this thread. You're a honkey with a fucking tan. I am mixed and identify as white and I'm blacker than your sorry ass.

Go ahead and quote this and say some stupid shit.

Just when you think shit's over, nigga's got a second form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom