• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

It's her body, yeah, but still :(

TlkBYkw.jpg
nO1UyUl.jpg

She looks like a frightened animal.

And excessive plastic surgery claims another victim. :(

royalan

Smh just looking back as a youngin I really can't believe I used to like Hogan when he was the biggest dick professional wrestling.

Have you seen his sex tape. Hulk is probably the biggest dick of professional wrestling in more ways than one.

J10

Banned
Anyone remember what they were doing when OJ was found not guilty?

I was in class in junior high. The teacher had a radio and turned it on when the verdict was about to be announced. The class cheered for some reason when it was not guilty. I guess even then we were happy to see a black guy beat the system.

Malyse

What the fuck kind of school did you go to that celebs being found not guilty of murder warrants a PA announcement?

You musta forgot how big a fucking deal that trial was. Literal nightly news coverage every day. And though he was before our era, dude was a high profile celeb on his day.

strobogo

Banned
OJ being found not guilty is one of, if not the most historical moment in Black History.

Wasn't even the most important black athlete story of the 90s. Reggie shoving off MJ to hit a 3 to keep the Pacers alive. MJ with the buzzer beater to win the title in his last game as a Bull. Charles Barkley beating Godzilla in a pick up game.

lmao that's crazy. OJ's trial is one of the biggest moments in black history post-90s though for sure.

i always find people who aren't aware of such huge media phenomenons suspect...major head in the sand.

Kraftwerk

It is up there with Obama getting elected. Shit is monumental when you think about it.

I don't agree with this at all. I mean, hundreds of years from now when people talk and read about U.S history and events, Obama being elected as president will be discussed and analysed. You are comparing an athlete getting a non-guilty verdict to having the first black president in a country in which you had segregation, and this was just a few decades before.

always preferred the remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DwBO2g6_e0

this is runner up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_L8ZVoWA8

tinashe my waifu, her and ryan hemsworth make really good songs. that's a dope combo.

Tinashe's music would be so much better if she stopped letting these rappers use their struggle bars on her ish. Like Vulnerable is such a dope song ruined by Travis Soctt's nonsense.

No Dev fans, huh? Not even Slaven will bite?

I mean you dropped a picture of a random chick with no name or anything.

Slayven

I just don't start drooling over random internet chicks anymore. Maybe I need some andro gell or whatever Immortal is taking this week.

Immortal takes everything. If it sounds like it'll give him muscles, he mixes it in his smoothie. Immortal be having cats shook just walkin up to them.

]I just don't start drooling over random internet chicks anymore.[/b] Maybe I need some andro gell or whatever Immortal is taking this week.

Done the most by people with dry genitals tbh. Not trying to hate or anything but ain't got the time to bond drool over people when you're actually getting action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom