• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
she looks like she would cuss you out if you took her to the 2 for 20 at apple bees.

Man at the very minimum you take a girl that cute to red lobster and you order a extra order of cheddar biscuits so she knows your not cheap.....

All jokes aside wow she gorgeous.

Ya'll need to get your boy Adrian Peterson, he is bugging the fuck out.

Apple Bees and Red Lobster ...yuck

For real. Only thing I like on Red Lobster's menu is the crab linguini. I like it enough if someone I know is there I'll ask them to order it for me, but I don't like it enough to suggest going there.

What AP do now?

Funded a crazy ass orgy using charity funds and took his underage brother. That Madden Curse is real.

brother from another mother.

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

G-Fex

Aiii is upset that WWE is doing the breast cancer stuff because he thinks they should be doing a man cancer instead. Also now hates the YES chants on principle because Bryan's wife does them. Also wants a Bella thrown off a HIAC. Also everyone is a bitch or whore except the wondrous and virtuous AJ. He's gone full Kaufman against women.

Sounds pretty wacky. I can't really comment much, you do tend to exaggerate things.

I think a lot of people around here has lost their shit

that's an ugly gif, does abc not broadcast in hd? where da webm at?

ol' girl can't swing it like alfonso, but she's rockin heels so i'll cut her some slack . . .

even though alfonso is twistin on his toes

Trey

that's an ugly gif, does abc not broadcast in hd? where da webm at?

ol' girl can't swing it like alfonso, but she's rockin heels so i'll cut her some slack . . .

even though alfonso is twistin on his toes

It was uploaded to wordpress. Probably had to be compressed to hell and back.

KumaJG

Game recognizes game bruh..... and your looking real unfamiliar right now....

It the truth, only reason you take someone to Apple Bees / Red Lobster is if you hate them.

kanye-shrug.jpg

Ya'll need to get your boy Adrian Peterson, he is bugging the fuck out.

For real. Only thing I like on Red Lobster's menu is the crab linguini. I like it enough if someone I know is there I'll ask them to order it for me, but I don't like it enough to suggest going there.

You can get netter quality food for the same price just by going to the Cheese Factory, Oliver Garden or Chik-A-Flik

Side Note: Rachel Mcadams my new crush, she got a nice butt

Of course Alfonso was gonna do that.

Idk why they even chose him. Dude can out dance probably some of the actual dancers. Shit is no competition.

Mortemis

Banned
The dude sounded a little crazy but yeah, not all wrong. Some of his points brehs.

That first annoyance was probably sponsored by G-Fex. I always thought those hype threads were stupid as hell, GAF always gotta have those circle jerk threads. JC said it as it is in that TEW thread.

G-Fex

The dude sounded a little crazy but yeah, not all wrong. Some of his points brehs.

That first annoyance was probably sponsored by G-Fex. I always thought those hype threads were stupid as hell, GAF always gotta have those circle jerk threads. JC said it as it is in that TEW thread.

Hype threads are just annoying. "Bu..but they're not bothering you!" True, but still, it goes from being excited to getting into everyones face and swarming one person who doesn't agree to the things the others are excited about. For example the constant "Well explain thoroughly why you don't like somthing something Now!" I've seen in the TEW threads. Seeing how Tricky shadow was in the Tomb Raider threads, it's deja vu here.

Looking at you too Wolfenstein

They're not all blatantly obvious as hype threads, other circle jerk I saw was that convince others of a game with a gif.

As excited as I am for TEW, when JC posted and I saw how circle-jerky it was....it got mad disgusting how far they were willing to go to defend the game.

Still think its gonna be good though, never really bought a game I haven't liked.

Look at you acting militant despite having mixed women in his avatar. GTFO with that bullshit, you back of the bus ass fuckboy. You're fucking whack, your posts are whack and you don't share the same pigment as anyone in this thread. You're a honkey with a fucking tan. I am mixed and identify as white and I'm blacker than your sorry ass.

Go ahead and quote this and say some stupid shit.

Man I can't believe I missed this post.

goddamn it, I'm so #dead

royalan

I personally thought that thread was mostly whining, with the OP highlight a few minor "infractions" in an attempt to portray a much larger problem. As long as GAF is moderated by humans, not every mod decision is going to seem completely perfect and fair but, eh, it is what it is.

And I've been seeing that "Brony" incident a lot on Twitter lately...to me it's obvious that she caught a ban because of the shitty "I can't believe the owner of this site would think this bla bla bla" digs, and not because she's a brony.

I personally thought that thread was mostly whining, with the OP highlight a few minor "infractions" in an attempt to portray a much larger problem. As long as GAF is moderated by humans, not every mod decision is going to seem completely perfect and fair but, eh, it is what it is.

And I've been seeing that "Brony" incident a lot on Twitter lately...to me it's obvious that she caught a ban because of the shitty "I can't believe the owner of this site would think this bla bla bla" digs, and not because she's a brony.

Girl bye, Evi sent her packing with that "go clop somewhere else"

I would take offense to that if I *hah* had a horse in that race.

I may not like MLPers but I don't get vocal with it.

EDIT: nah, MLPers who fap to MLP are typically called cloppers.

royalan

Girl bye, Evi sent her packing with that "go clop somewhere else"

I would take offense to that if I *hah* had a horse in that race.

I may not like MLPers but I don't get vocal with it.

I thought the "go clop somewhere else" was funny, personally. But I don't see anything pointing to THAT being the reason she was banned.

Before I even got to the bottom of that image, the second I saw the "i can't believe the owner would bla bla bla" I knew she was catching a ban.

Jolee Bindo

Neo Member
Yea, and I 'get' why it was blocked but it doesn't make sense really.

He/she broke the "PM or email with concerns" TOS but really, he/she didn't link or talk about anything that wasn't available through this very site or the associated twitter account.

SirPainsalot said:
I know one of the first things people are going to say is "if you have a problem, just email them instead of taking it here." And in fact, I have brought up similar issues through the support email. However, I've never received a single reply, and after EviLore openly mocked and posted the personal information of users who sent in emails, let's just say I'm little hesitant to do so again. And while I could PM the moderators, these complaints would fall on deaf ears no doubt.

What are you supposed to do with things like this?

1410771311094buylk.png

Trey

I do not see anything extraordinary about that The Evil Within OT. Reads like a bunch of shit you see in any OT of a game that's about to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom