• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Comcast was trolling my ass on Destiny last night. Each time I managed to get back in and load a zone, the entire internet would go back down again. Said fuck it and went to sleep.

I now understand the Comcast hate

JC how do you take screencaps on Wii-U

hit the home button, go to browser, minus(or whatever upload site), hit upload, and you just click on the screenshot(it'll be whatever is currently on the screen when you hit the home button)

not exactly PS4 Share tier, but better than nothing I guess

jt38p1f71hWhl.jpg

Spinluck

Man, fuck Arrow, fuck Flash, fuck Man of Steel. Fuck all of that garbage. Arrow isn't good. Flash looks terrible. Man of Steel was terrible. DC has one chance with DCCU to get their shit together with live action stuff. They can go fuck themselves if they fuck it up (which I expect they will, because Snyder makes stupid ass movies).

Hey, HEY. Watchmen was good.

I AM GOING TO GIVE ARROW ONE MORE CHANCE.

3rd times a charm right? I am just bad at getting into these kind of shows, which is weird because I like superheroes.

Man, fuck Arrow, fuck Flash, fuck Man of Steel. Fuck all of that garbage. Arrow isn't good. Flash looks terrible. Man of Steel was terrible. DC has one chance with DCCU to get their shit together with live action stuff. They can go fuck themselves if they fuck it up (which I expect they will, because Snyder makes stupid ass movies).

Man, tons of people love that Arrow.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/how-arrow-finally-got-superhero-television-right#1bvq6s2
http://time.com/56472/arrow-dc-comics-best-superhero-franchise/

Actually, Arrow starts to deliver maybe half way through season one. It did suck ass for the first half, but after weathering that storm I found a fairly decent show with an awful lot of eye candy.

Nobody would ever mistake it for an HBO/Netflix/AMC original show...the production quality and script are nowhere near elite status those channels put out...but it's serviceable enough to be entertaining and I have been entertained.

G-Fex

Typical dingus Stro.

I think I'm ..pretty much done with Marvel. I'm sticking to DC stuff. I don't know, I am pretty sure between now and a while ago I just can't mess with Marvel anymore.

zero_suit

Typical dingus Stro.

I think I'm ..pretty much done with Marvel. I'm sticking to DC stuff. I don't know, I am pretty sure between now and a while ago I just can't mess with Marvel anymore.

Marvel is destroying at the box-office, but in terms of TV.....lol.

cdyhybrid

Comcast was trolling my ass on Destiny last night. Each time I managed to get back in and load a zone, the entire internet would go back down again. Said fuck it and went to sleep.

I now understand the Comcast hate

Business as usual for them.

Cable and internet went out Monday night in downtown Seattle right when the Seahawks game started. Didn't come up until hours after the game ended.

Luckily there was a bar nearby that had DirecTV.

Village

That Sara silverman thread

" I think I just walked into pop off"
Have yall seen it, what do you think of the ad in question

FyreWulff

I played Destiny PS3 before PS4. The PS3 version is actually quite good. One of the best PS3-ports I've seen. Especially because they let you reverse the triggers from the usual PS3-R1-to-shoot.

Which was funny because I load up the PS4 version, and since it has the same chars and config settings, now shooting was on the PS4's R1 because it was flipping it from the default R2

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That Sara silverman thread

" I think I just walked into pop off"
Have yall seen it, what do you think of the ad in question

Meh. I mean, I laughed at a certain parts of it, but it's easy as hell to see why certain people might/would be/are offended by it.

I'm shocked that she showed some restraint and didn't go for a bbc joke.

Typical dingus Stro.

Marvel gaf is wack as hell (the ones in the OT)...but you'll be back for xmen and cap 3

Minecraft for the vita being around the corner *crosses fingers*...I think I'm going to dust off my pc version and work on my duplex I been making.

It looks and feels better than I thought it would on PS4, but those microtransactions harshen my buzz a lot.

--

You guys were 0% kidding about Gone Girl. Whoa. I went in utterly blind (not even actors' names) and it delivered like nothing since...maybe Calvary.

Can't believe it took them this long to make ouijia the movie. You'd think there would have been 8 sequels by now

Maybe even a prequel about the carpenter who first made it

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Final Fantasy 13

Locked at 720p

No graphics options besides "do you want this fullscreen or not?"

What is it with Japanese devs treating PC gaming like this? If they aren't completely negligent with the ports, they avoid porting it altogether.

And you'd think they would care about PC gaming given a great portion of gamers are using it. I'm really considering PC gaming myself but it's stuff like this that puts me off the idea. :(

RP912

Banned
It looks and feels better than I thought it would on PS4, but those microtransactions harshen my buzz a lot.

--

You guys were 0% kidding about Gone Girl. Whoa. I went in utterly blind (not even actors' names) and it delivered like nothing since...maybe Calvary.

Thats good to know. I'm all expecting a ps3 version with higher detail on the blocks with the ps4 version.

Final Fantasy 13

Locked at 720p

No graphics options besides "do you want this fullscreen or not?"

Smh...Square forever will be on that fuck shit.

Slayven

Can't believe it took them this long to make ouijia the movie. You'd think there would have been 8 sequels by now

Maybe even a prequel about the carpenter who first made it
I am shocked it wasn't made in the 80s

I jave more issue whith peeps in the thrrad like " I have no idea what your life is like transgender person, but you shouldn't get offended by that joke because reasons"

Which on in particular?

Gaf can be on some"It didn't offend me, so it can't possibly be offense" bullshit.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Anyone know some one who wont go near a Ouija board?

I don't fuck with supernatural stuff. Nope. I can't play around with anything that will risk something dead coming after me.

And we all know you can't physically fight off a ghost so, nope. No thank you.

I like my house quiet, not full of spirits dancing around and shit.

RedSwirl

What is it with Japanese devs treating PC gaming like this? If they aren't completely negligent with the ports, they avoid porting it altogether.

And you'd think they would care about PC gaming given a great portion of gamers are using it. I'm really considering PC gaming myself but it's stuff like this that puts me off the idea. :(

I think they literally just don't know. PC gaming outside doujins and VNs almost doesn't exist in Japan. But then again this is the company that put out FFXIV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom