• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
iZj1Y1EWXQ6h2.png

tumblr_inline_n7jcooFqzB1r7blwi.gif

J10

Banned
So if you're liberal and black does that mean you shouldn't try to help yourself? Like you should just sit still and be one with the universe? I'm confused.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Got some zaxbys y'all

#Slayvening
#wining.

Not to start another war, but I prefer Cane's for the chicken strips, but you may not have that locally.

edit: and yal take clear and obvious dumbasses way too seriously. ffs
Welcome back. You were missed.

I just wish the song was good enough to dance to.
It has a good reverse cowgirl beat if your other has the right kind of athleticism to keep that up.

I just rebought D3 Ultimate. Having so much fun with it. Those who know who I am have my PSN already. If you haven't figured it out (and I been obvious as fuck) PM me.

Gonna check out Sin City tonight.

Where un the hell at?

Controls on console are fine. Definitely worth playing. I don't have a Pc so this was my first foray. Very happy with it.

Been having a RPGs itch for a long time to bro. Off the strength of yo name I'm getting ti today after my baby girl bday party.

DominoKid

Sitting at work bored as fuck and this girl is playing these bootleg off pitch versions of songs over the radio. Anything new in Ferguson or is that stalled out by now.

BHZ Mayor

Yo DY welcome back man.

ありがとうバイスト神様!

Also, moved back up to North California for a another year of College. Suite but I have my own room.

Thanks to this, I just spent the last 20 or so minutes Google translating random rap lyrics into Japanese, then translating the result back into English.

Slayven

what is wrong with you

Goddamn, lil' mama
You know your shield is thick as hell
You know what I'm sayin'?

Matter fact, after the match
You know what I'm talkin' 'bout
Me and my teammates gon' be together
You know what I'm sayin'?

I ain't worryin' 'bout them really though
I'm just lookin' at you
Ooh, shit, you know
You got them big ass pistols, god damn

Got the body of a goddess
Got a visor, butter pecan brown, I see you girl
(Droppin' low)
She comin' down from the hornet
(To da tha floo)

Yeah, she know what she doin'
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
She doin' that right thang
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
I need to get her over to my bungie.net page
And do that night thang

('Cause I'm n luv wit a halo player)
She poppin', she rollin', she rollin'
She climbin' that Ghost and
(I'm n luv wit a Halo player)
She trippin', she playin', she playin'
I'm not goin' nowhere, girl, I'm stayin'

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
A le sọ oṣupa èdè sugbon ti a ba ti lọ si padanu wa jepe.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Going out to grab Borderlands 2 because I'm determined to not take packing seriously.

Also

Penny Dreadful is dope. Eva Green is THE BADD35T
Tyrant... stupid shit aside, is just plain entertaining. And Moran Atias. brehs. brehs.
God Eater Burst is still piff and Monster Hunter will forever remain a stronk second to it.
Oh, and Slam Dunk is hilarious so far.

BHZ Mayor

Any noteworthy results?

Shit, my kana is all fucked up.

I should have saved some but I remember that "swag like Ohio" ends up coming back as "stolen goods such as Ohio," and "nigga" always ends up coming back as "Dachi".
Oh yeah, and "bitches on my dick because I look like Jesus" comes back as "Because I look like Jesus, bitches about my penis". And if I put in "cause" instead of "because," it turns into "I bitches Dick on cause I look like Jesus".
"Swag like Wonton Soup" however, is "swag like wonton soup" from beginning to end.

Malyse

MLK said:
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

Wasn't that person a missionary? They're supposed to thank God for everything, that's part of the job.

And is Queen Latifah officially out, or just not saying yes or no?
Well I didn't know anything about the guy other then them getting flown out of there when listening to a podcast about virology then walking by a newspaper on the other thing

She's always been on that Jodie Foster school of ignoring those questions and living her life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom