• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

Going out to grab Borderlands 2 because I'm determined to not take packing seriously.

Also

Penny Dreadful is dope. Eva Green is THE BADD35T
Tyrant... stupid shit aside, is just plain entertaining. And Moran Atias. brehs. brehs.
God Eater Burst is still piff and Monster Hunter will forever remain a stronk second to it.
Oh, and Slam Dunk is hilarious so far.

bbb.gif

Diablo 3 console version is great. I been trying to tell people that for the longest. I platinum the ps3 version of Diablo.

The Halo MCC thread. Last page.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................I sense fedora/MRA/niceguy/neckbeard^1000000000

I cant understand how some people cant/don't want to except or even hear viewpoints or subjects outside of there own little bubble. But being part of a minority group might give me an advantage there because I'm already not part of the norm.

From what I can tell, someone said they hope they hope someone can see some female commentary in future Halo tournaments, and a couple of people went ballistic.

The best thing was that they were arguing that someone wouldn't be qualified to do it. FOR COMMENTING ON A DAMN VIDEOGAME!

The last 2 years of Pat Sumerall broadcasting NFL games showed commentary dont mean shit.

jandro gon explode one of these days, man(?) can only take so much abuse. Just a string of N-bombs the world has never seen

I see it happening. Dude's going to reach the character cap for a post talking about how much he hates niggers.

Everyone in here will be clutching their pillow the night he does it.

The best thing was that they were arguing that someone wouldn't be qualified to do it. FOR COMMENTING ON A DAMN VIDEOGAME!

The last 2 years of Pat Sumerall broadcasting NFL games showed commentary dont mean shit.

If I was ever told I wasn't qualified for game commentating.....I think that'd be it.

J10

Banned

I'm saying...

Would you let someone who wants to be a dentist do a root canal just because they've been in a dentist's office?

I'm sorry, but e-sports commentary is not comparable to mouth surgery. There's passionate and then there's whatever the fuck this is.

I imagine its more to it but when you put it like this, it's very hard to argue lmao

Paula is great! feels like he poured out his soul into the album and he knows how bad he lost. seriously, i listened to it 3x straight. i think that anytime i may consider fucking up, i can look back at how this album made me feel and just stay on the straight and narrow. i never want to feel like Robin Thicke sounds on this album.

also...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Paula is great! feels like he poured out his soul into the album and he knows how bad he lost. seriously, i listened to it 3x straight. i think that anytime i may consider fucking up, i can look back at how this album made me feel and just stay on the straight and narrow. i never want to feel like Robin Thicke sounds on this album.

also...

I might have to give it a run. I've always been a Robin Thicke fan - since before it was cool and after it wasn't cool.

J10

Banned
Y'all gonna make Jandro go into work one day and shoot up the whole post office.

In case that was too subtle, that's a Pony Express joke.

If I was ever told I wasn't qualified for game commentating.....I think that'd be it.

I don't know why you guys are acting like game commentating is any different from any other kind of commenting, outside of what I'm assuming is "Lol gamez!"

It's not like they're commenting on tic tac toe or something ridiculously simple

jandro such ain't shit he don't fight, he mollywhops

We were actually really worried they were going to try this with Palmer before 343 basically swept her under the rug.

I actually liked Palmer so fuck all the haters on that.

also...

Food doesn't look appealing fam.

One of the most hilarious meltdowns ever.

i'm still going through my packing and all that sooooo... i actually sold my tv to make sure i wouldn't jump back into that lol

You got 2 weeks until Destiny.

Man I would love to see the melt downs if 343i announced that Locke would replace MC as the main character.

You can, just look up the reaction for GTA:San Andreas here. All kinds of luls in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom