• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Is it weird that as a black man I don't like Cornel West? I don't deny he says some right things once in a while, but other wise I just don't like him.,

You just trying to take player hater of the year for a 3rd time in row.

royalan

Watch the Throne wasn't bad...but Yeezy was the only part of it.

Jay z seemed to agree, judging by how disappointed with himself he looked whenever they performed together that era.

J10

Banned
Variety is reporting that Marvel is getting ready to adapt Civil War to film, starting with RDJ costarring in Cap 3. They're suggesting that's the real reason DC backed off on BvS opening the same day - they got wind of Marvel's plans and were worried they wouldn't be able to compete.

We will all be old and grey before Thanos actually does anything

and the thing he does is wipe out Wakanda and all the black people in the opening of the movie

"thank God for BP they fought hard man
H37xX.png
"

Malyse

Watch the Throne wasn't bad...but Yeezy was the only part of it.

Jay z seemed to agree, judging by how disappointed with himself he looked whenever they performed together that era.

That was the year I realized the Grammy's were total bullshit. Really? No nod for either of Ye's albums? Fuck you too.

Malyse

Variety is reporting that Marvel is getting ready to adapt Civil War to film, starting with RDJ costarring in Cap 3. They're suggesting that's the real reason DC backed off on BvS opening the same day - they got wind of Marvel's plans and were worried they wouldn't be able to compete.

God, I love internet meltdowns. That thread is fucking delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom