• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"This game looks awful... but it's only 99 cents!"

It probably don't apply for people living in places like Korea or Sweden, but I've started looking at Steam sales in terms of bandwidth. As in, 'Is it worth my internet being shitty for 3 or 4 hours to download this stupid FPS?'

pqLEp1J.png

HuffPo showing its ass.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
343 aint' having none of that Black main character shit. Says he's not the main protag

they arent stupid. the halo fanbase isnt ready for that shit. we would get a bunch of san andreas 2.0 comments. and then have random dudes ask why black protagonists arent common

FyreWulff

more media "everyone has an equal voice because ratings" bullshit

I wouldn't do it either and there was no reason to pull that crap on someone actively being attacked. it's like if you had to have a panel debate with your attacker in court. not gonna happen

more media "everyone has an equal voice because ratings" bullshit

I wouldn't do it either and there was no reason to pull that crap on someone actively being attacked. it's like if you had to have a panel debate with your attacker in court. not gonna happen

So we're here to have a debate between you and your stalker because we want to hear both sides of this.

Umm....

FyreWulff

So we're here to have a debate between you and your stalker because we want to hear both sides of this.

Umm....

everyone wants to be a stenographer for shitlords these days because of ratings

all they're doing is making the right wing astroturf's dollars stretch even more for attention

There are like a hundred plus selectable dance animations in NBA 2k, including Thriller, Gangnam Style, two nay nays, the Bernie, & rowboat.

moris won

Silky

Banned
NBA JAM: Tournament Edition or NBA Street Vol. 2? Which one was better?

--

I get that HuffPo is trying to be neutral but goddamn thats a poor way to handle communicating to the harassed.

Vol. 2 all day. Basketball games peaked right there for me. Never was into into the Sim stuff to even care though. NBA Live '95 on SNES though still one of my faves.

For the record though, Maximum Hang Time > T.E. (Arcade 2.0 Revision) > Showtime just for the record.

And Football begins and ends at Blitz '99.

Silky

Banned
Vol. 2 all day. Basketball games peaked right there for me. Never was into into the Sim stuff to even care though. NBA Live '95 on SNES though still one of my faves.

For the record though, Maximum Hang Time > T.E. (Arcade 2.0 Revision) > Showtime just for the record.

And Football begins and ends at Blitz '99.

The Blitz reboot was great!

The Blitz reboot was great!

I played it and it was cool but the stuff that made Blitz fun for me the No Fun League ain't having that shit.

On top of that being a OG Blitzhead something just felt off about the game. Still supported it and JAM and wondering why EA hasn't done something for either game in ages.

cyborg009

Banned
NBA JAM: Tournament Edition or NBA Street Vol. 2? Which one was better?

--

I get that HuffPo is trying to be neutral but goddamn thats a poor way to handle communicating to the harassed.

Vol.2 ws the greatest I still have the game too, its a shame how disappointing Vol.3 was.

pqLEp1J.png

HuffPo showing its ass.

Is it the Englishman leading the discussion? If so, he and Susy Park got into it back in the spring with the Stephen Colbert redskins ching chong skit. She said he couldn't creditably talk about this issue because he's a white dude. The interview was essentially over after he made fun of the situation because he was indeed a white male.

I say why not get in front of a camera. You learn everything about a person when you don't have rehearsed lines or hours upon hours to think of responses.

Ask this lady:

1_photo.jpg

Chuck Todd asked her a simple question and she froze up. Now the shit is being tossed by McDonnell and friends. Although I still hope she ends up winning.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know a lot of comics-GAF dislike the Civil War storyline, but would you consider it worth doing if it got Spidey into the MCU?

hell no. Spider-Man has always been one of the worst characters, at least Peter Parker as him has been.

RP912

Banned
Vol 2 by miles.

Let me paint a picture with these words...

Imagine going through your ps2 collection on a hot summer day looking for a game to play.You find NBA Street Vol 2 in a jacked up case with the generic gamestop cover on it. You say screw it I'm bored and pop it in the ps2 slim. After being greeted by the ps2 logo and and the loading screen....you embraced the sweet sounds of Pete Rock and CL Smooth TROY playing during setting up the game. Once the game get's set with your dream team of A.I., DR J, and Jordan, you are good to go with doing crazy dunks, crossovers, and crazy chain passes while Just Blaze pump out them godtier tunes.

Bottom Line

Vol 2>>>>>>NBA Jam

Cornrows

"Urban tie caps"

And now according to Elle magazine .... Timberlands.

Am I in 2001 or something, I got my velour sweatsuit on deck when Cosmopolitan says its in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom