• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Or any antman thread since edgar wright is no longer on the project.

"Why do you even care? Wrights not involved."

There is being a fan, there is being a stan, and there is just blatant dickriding. The only person that deserves to be dickrodden related to comics is Fabien Nicenza.

Vince hating on the first major black super hero, Spider-Man?

Get him the fuck up out of here for a couple of days. Needs to think on his folly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That is crazy town banana pants.

Make a case as for why Peter Parker is so great, then. I mean, don't get me wrong. I can appreciate a good guy. I love Superman. Superman is dope and complex as hell. But not Peter Parker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'd be better served making a topic in OT about it instead of in here. I'll do that instead. "Fuck Peter Parker, Spider-Man OT"

Or any antman thread since edgar wright is no longer on the project.

"Why do you even care? Wrights not involved."

I don't read comics, no longer interested in the movie when the most important thing about it (filmmaker) imo is replaced by somebody I don't care about

I get why comic readers feel a different way tho

Slayven

Make a case as for why Peter Parker is so great, then. I mean, don't get me wrong. I can appreciate a good guy. I love Superman. Superman is dope and complex as hell. But not Peter Parker.

If I have to make a case for him, that tells me you never read a Peter Parker story

Maybe I'd be better served making a topic in OT about it instead of in here. I'll do that instead. "Fuck Peter Parker, Spider-Man OT"

I will fight you in the street.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Dudes out here talking about boycotting Borderlands, due to commentary about how fucked up views of relationships are? Bruh, what? lol.

Spite buying Bayo 2, because of corrupt journalism? Again, what?

These words feel like parody. lmao

Let's be honest, what kind of demographic can even make it to that chat. Most people are working or aren't going to care. It's going to be trolls.

No lie.

Look Vince, don't get Superman caught in the crossfire of your fuckery.

Superman can fight his own battles.

tumblr_mx4kfvYHiQ1sgnkono10_400.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't read comics, no longer interested in the movie when the most important thing about it (filmmaker) imo is replaced by somebody I don't care about

I get why comic readers feel a different way tho

It would be one thing if they were upfront about why they were interested. All that " i have faith in wright" business made it seem like they cared about lang.(to be honest, the only person i know who cares about lang like that is yama) but the moment wright was off, they all of a sudden got angry and proceeded to right the movie off. It was ridiculous.

Mortemis

Banned
i would say dont let the fuckery get to you, but shit builds

Yeah, some of the race threads had me take a break and not even look into OT for a while, I can understand getting away from the bullshit, especially if its getting to you. Stay good ishi.

Look at these two guys trying to make Peter forget where he came from.

Like to point out that Obama is half white all the time too, huh?

He's just as much of a white president as he is black!

Silky

Banned
Vince hating on the first major black super hero, Spider-Man?

Get him the fuck up out of here for a couple of days. Needs to think on his folly.

Damn, I never really thought on it like that

We really is our own worst enemy

--

You be good,Ishi. Don't let those fuckboys shove you away :(

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sorry to hear it, ishi. Feel feel to vent or take a break if you need it, I appreciate your contributions to the forum.

Don't let them mess with your head too much ishi.

I always feel that this thread and another forum have been the best for talking games without the animosity and 'them v. us'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom