• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
And Superman is the definition of a fuckboy. He's such an uninteresting character outside of Nu52 stuff that he was the main reason I stayed out of DC outside of Image/Skybound stuff.

All you anti superman lames need to find a new damn home asap

akira28

Nah breh. I'm a true fan of big blue. DC and your boy the real bald Lex Luthor are the real haters.

Tried to play the "alien god ubermensch menace" angle one too many times, now it's stuck that way.

Cyphers are always legit. And Real Husbands of Hollywood comes on after.

Yeah thats the only reason i turned it back on, I barely got the volume up and im playing dota. Happened to glance up and see that rich homie quan and young thug both shop at the baby section in Ross's

G-Fex

Isn't it funny how it's always the same sorry ass excuse when people bring him up

"Buh Buh..he's too powerful, he's got all the powers and he can't die, too overpowered!"

Please.

There's like a shit-ton over powered heroes that folks circle-jerk over.

strobogo

Banned
Isn't it funny how it's always the same sorry ass excuse when people bring him up

"Buh Buh..he's too powerful, he's got all the powers and he can't die, too overpowered!"

Please.

There's like a shit-ton over powered heroes that folks circle-jerk over.

I've never been in a circle jerk. How do you even set one of those up?

Malyse

DreamDrop, why are you reposting what people say here, into a thread in Off Topic? If you take issue with what people are saying, then respond to them here, where they said it. You're effectively making fun of people behind their backs. Thats some bullshit right there.

That being said, if you have a fucking problem with me, then fucking say it. Don't pull this cowardly bullshit and try to derail that topic and make it about me.

You trying to show you ain't shit? Cause…

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah breh. I'm a true fan of big blue. DC and your boy the real bald Lex Luthor are the real haters.

Tried to play the "alien god ubermensch menace" angle one too many times, now it's stuck that way.

First, didio is not my boy. Many of my faves float in the nothingness because of That dude. Second, ubermensch is just like batgod. Unlike batgod, its not something the fans have designated him.

Malyse

I think it was more about how painfully on the nose your analogy was.

And then there's this guy.

No, I won't mind my own business. When you make a post on a forum you throw it over to everyone. You present your words for everyone to see and comment on. I am seeing your words and commenting on them. Put me on ignore if you don't want to see what I have to say, or report me to a mod.

And I do it all right in front of peoples faces, where they can see. I don't run around a corner and point fingers and whisper.

Who is clearly have a meltdown.

Good interview with DJ Quick

DJ Quik was a house producer for Death Row Records and helped develop the G-funk sound. A lot of times those records were dramatic narratives about gangbanging. He'll talk about how that drama spilled into real-life and about how he had to remove himself from that lifestyle. He'll also talk about how he samples, his studio equipment and his awesome, awesome hairstyles over the years. It'll be fun. Then, you'll hear stand-up comedy from Cameron Esposito's brand

* Duration 58:17, Published 10/14/14 4:30:00 AM

* Episode Download Link (53 MB): http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/tsoya/~5/tvrl9G4i0Hg/bullseye141014.mp3

* Podcast Feed: Bullseye with Jesse Thorn

Malyse

Good interview with DJ Quick

DJ Quik was a house producer for Death Row Records and helped develop the G-funk sound. A lot of times those records were dramatic narratives about gangbanging. He'll talk about how that drama spilled into real-life and about how he had to remove himself from that lifestyle. He'll also talk about how he samples, his studio equipment and his awesome, awesome hairstyles over the years. It'll be fun. Then, you'll hear stand-up comedy from Cameron Esposito's brand

* Duration 58:17, Published 10/14/14 4:30:00 AM

* Episode Download Link (53 MB): http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/tsoya/~5/tvrl9G4i0Hg/bullseye141014.mp3

* Podcast Feed: Bullseye with Jesse Thorn

I've always liked DJ Quick

ReiGun

hes been looking like a toasted stay puff/michelin man for a while now. someone has to step in at some point instead of parading him around right?

If there was any responsible adult in his life that cares more about his health than hustling for vine money, he'd have seen a nutritionist and started losing weight a long time ago.

KumaJG

hes been looking like a toasted stay puff/michelin man for a while now. someone has to step in at some point instead of parading him around right?

He seriously need help. Shit not even funny no more.

Bz9Fmw5IUAAn2E3.jpg:small

Bz9GPZLIQAAcrdW.jpg:small

Bz9BvxAIYAA-IR_.jpg:small

Are people honestly genuinely surprised by gamergate?

I mean we've been telling y'all for years how awful dudes are to us in games and on forums. This is just out in the open shit really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom