• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man keep me and my family in your thoughts and if you pray prayers. Just found out my grandfather passed so I'm dealing with that right now. I appreciate all you guys BCT
Sorry to hear this, my condolences and thoughts are with you

DominoKid

condolences CD.

i watched that Hatred trailer and i don't even know why you would want to make a game like that. it doesn't even look fun.

RedSwirl

Sorry about that Dogg.

I don't think there really is a way around it. If someone is that deep in their racial biases there's nothing you can put in a profile or a message that will change that; you lost once they saw your profile pic.

I guess what I'm really asking is, are there specific services or spaces within services where that stuff is less prevalent. But, I guess that shit just filters itself out eventually.

Anyway, what services have y'all specifically found good? I haven't looked them up at all.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
We appreciate you too Dogg. You been with BCT since near the beginning. Sorry to hear about your gramps.

We here when you need us CD. My prayers to you and yours.

Silky, what city in Ga? Are you close to Villa Rica? I know 2 spots that would give you better trade in then GS.

royalan

I really need them to finish off this "Oh no the students killed her husband!" plot. It's such a boring distraction.

Oh, and the Kermit romance.

Oh, and please kill off Michaela. She's awful.

This show is kinda booty, actually.

Infinite

I really need them to finish off this "Oh no the students killed her husband!" plot. It's such a boring distraction.

Oh, and the Kermit romance.

Oh, and please kill off Michaela. She's awful.

This show is kinda booty, actually.
Yeah. Had a good first episode tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom