• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
An hour away and look at the crowd:
B0R--xJCYAEVYQ_.jpg:large

E-sports might be a thing. 40,000 shall in the stadium to watch it in person

KumaJG

Yeah, it happened on a Saturday episode during feedback. This was a months removed from Karen seemingly catching the holy ghost after hearing that one dude's popular remix of Mary J. Blige's song about a crispy chicken sandwich. Dude was harmonizing the ever loving shit out of that song.

Why didn't Dwele get negative feedback from singing about McNuggets during the Super Bowl. He deserves the Janet treatment over that. Treat him like Herman Cain at the NABJ meeting. Treat him like that black mormon congresswoman from Utah that talked about how she would eat lunch with the congressional black caucus to tell those people how bigoted they are. <--- Look it up, it's online people.

Half the fun of the TBGWT is Karen's tanks. If Fiyastarter ever gives out tank awards, she deserves a lifetime achievement.

The trolling Rod received is like 1/1000th of the trolling Bomani receives daily.

Furyous my favorite poster, beating J10, Slay and Roy. Finally hit someone with that giddy-up and put someone on to Fiyastarter like a condiment. I diiiddd it!!

good look

and those who don't read links are already showing up

Even if you have common sense and read the OP, one should get it. I mean we should be playing "Guess the Race" with GAF to see where people stand at with race relations in America. I'm always up for a good laugh.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty hilarious seeing people police spoilers in The Evil Within thread.

Only spoilers I respect is story content. If you think enemy types or the fact that there's a boss in Chapter X is a spoiler you probably just need to stay off the internet while you finish the game if it's that important to you

It's pretty hilarious seeing people police spoilers in The Evil Within thread.

Only spoilers I respect is story content. If you think enemy types or the fact that there's a boss in Chapter X is a spoiler you probably just need to stay off the internet while you finish the game if it's that important to you

Its not like the plot is that hard to figure out. Shit is bare as fuck.

But aye that chapter 14 boss was fucking Laughing Octopus......

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Its not like the plot is that hard to figure out. Shit is bare as fuck.

But aye that chapter 14 boss was fucking Laughing Octopus......

It's not even about the plot. It's about anything

Guy posted gif of him killing invisible enemy with head shot. Spoilers for invisible enemy fuck you.

Someone marked spoilers appropriately with "Chapter 5 boss spoilers", There's a boss in Chapter 5 oh thanks asshole

My favorite was when someone asked a boss's name, and someone said that they knew but that it was spoilers, and then another guy responded that being told that is a spoiler in and of itself.

I mean damn is every OT like this? Get off the damn computer and go play if it's that serious

Guy posted gif of him killing invisible enemy with head shot. Spoilers for invisible enemy fuck you.

Someone marked spoilers appropriately with "Chapter 5 boss spoilers", There's a boss in Chapter 5 oh thanks asshole

My favorite was when someone asked a boss's name, and someone said that they knew but that it was spoilers, and then another guy responded that being told that is a spoiler in and of itself.

I mean damn is every OT like this? Get off the damn computer and go play if it's that serious

Idk don't spend too much time in OTs

Slayven

I mean damn is every OT like this?

SPoiler-cutlure is why I don't fuck with many official threads. Just not worth the extra effort.

andthebeatgoeson

All time favorite is someone complaining about spoilers on a popular movie 10 years old.

I feel like you need to take responsibility for what will piss you off if your spoiled. You don't get 30 years to watch a movie on your own schedule and bitch at people.

Slayven

All time favorite is someone complaining about spoilers on a popular movie 10 years old.

I feel like you need to take responsibility for what will piss you off if your spoiled. You don't get 30 years to watch a movie on your own schedule and bitch at people.

The seven thread right? A movie that was pretty popular and had it's ending joked on endlessly.

harSon

Banned
Retro, are you playing evil within? What do you think about the game? Is it worth buying?

I'm probably not the best person to ask since I'm only about an hour or so in.

I've only played the first three chapters so far, but it plays a lot less like RE4 than I was thinking. It's almost more like Splinter Cell at this point. I also don't really like the fact that headshots don't necessarily mean much like they do in RE4. I hope it opens up a lot more in the coming chapters...

Graphically, the game is held up by some ridiculously potent atmosphere, and the sound design is top notch if you have an audio setup capable of exploiting.

I'm probably not the best person to ask since I'm only about an hour or so in.

I've only played the first three chapters so far, but it plays a lot less like RE4 than I was thinking. It's almost more like Splinter Cell at this point. I also don't really like the fact that headshots don't necessarily mean much like they do in RE4. I hope it opens up a lot more in the coming chapters...

Leg shots and upgrade handgun, matches and stamina have fun

andthebeatgoeson

The seven thread right? A movie that was pretty popular and had it's ending joked on endlessly.
Probably was. I can't keep track of the stupid shit.

A poster said others can't watch every thing. Which is true. But good movies don't turn bad because you know the ending. I know because I watch movies all the time. Controlling spoilers is a good thing pushed too far. It makes sense in the immediate time frame. After that, you have a duty to go watch it.

Slayven

Probably was. I can't keep track of the stupid shit.

A poster said others can't watch every thing. Which is true. But good movies don't turn bad because you know the ending. I know because I watch movies all the time. Controlling spoilers is a good thing pushed too far. It makes sense in the immediate time frame. After that, you have a duty to go watch it.

Shit I will spoil myself just to see how shit goes. I wouldn't do it to be malicious or anything though.

Malyse

Man when is Capcom going to be like

iTT9TbUTXCr4p.gif

on Might number 9?

Never. Konami and Nintendo ain't said anything about all the Metroidvanias on the market. Capcom also didn't stop Gunbolt.

Plus they already talked to the MN9 team. Even congratulated them on making funding.

In what world do you think Capcom gives a fuck about MegaMan?

Silky

Banned
Never. Konami and Nintendo ain't said anything about all the Metroidvanias on the market. Capcom also didn't stop Gunbolt.

Plus they already talked to the MN9 team. Even congratulated them on making funding.

What's MegaMan?

Slayven

What metroidvanias copy character designs almost wholesale?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Retro, are you playing evil within? What do you think about the game? Is it worth buying?

I'm not playing it. Was in the thread to see if I should

Based on JC's post it sounds like a good game but maybe one I don't need to pay 60 bucks for.

Basically what I got out of it. Except I just don't think it's for me at all.

and as expected the "Return/Father of Survival Horror" was all BS marketing hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom