• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Thanks for the PM guys.

The dudes on that subreddit. Damn, they got nothing to do at all. Don't they go to work or something? I mean shit, even staying at home you got chores to do.

It's time to learn how to move the fuck on and stop stalking people. I don't even pity them tbh, it's gotta be a hard life to be so determined to do nothing but watch others enjoying themselves. They're pathetic.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Browsing that subreddit out of curiousity

That shit is terrifying to me. Put enough of yourself out there and these dudes are watching and waiting to ruin your life

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Browsing that subreddit out of curiousity

That shit is terrifying to me. Put enough of yourself out there and these dudes are watching and waiting to ruin your life

Funny part is watching them get defensive over the bullshit they're doing. Sorry but you can't defend yourself when you're stalking forums.

They're treating GAF like we're celebrities. We should be flattered but I dunno, I prefer to have fans with class, not rabies.

Kreed

Did Ariana Grande takeover Selena Gomez's lane of being the object of creepers affection?

Not for long...

Bv2WT5UIMAQGNp4.jpg

DominoKid

ready to throw Verizon in the bushes. all i want is a new phone for a reasonable price and to keep my UDP plan since i use a shitload of data. and that Best Buy workaround doesn't want to cooperate tonight.

Here working at BB for madden launch.

Shit is more dead then Ja Rules career, halp

are there 2K launch events now? or FIFA? those seem like the "in" games now since they don't take an hour to play.

ready to throw Verizon in the bushes. all i want is a new phone for a reasonable price and to keep my UDP plan since i use a shitload of data. and that Best Buy workaround doesn't want to cooperate tonight.

Been buying my phones fullprice to keep my unlimited data, it ends up paying for itself if you keep your phone for ~12months at least. Had my current one for 2 years now. Their discounts for new phones don't offset their prices for data if you're a heavy user.

DominoKid

Been buying my phones fullprice to keep my unlimited data, it ends up paying for itself if you keep your phone for ~12months at least. Had my current one for 2 years now. Their discounts for new phones don't offset their prices for data if you're a heavy user.

oh i know. i'm just not thrilled about spending a good bit of a check on a phone. i've had my current phone for bout 2 yrs/8mo and the bottom 1/5th of the screen just doesn't respond to touch anymore.

Which reminds me - wasn't I supposed to play MonHun with some of y'all?

--------
Instead of sending a PM, I'm going to summarize since we've pretty much already laid out the pieces:

JC made a thread, a subreddit called him out for it. Also they hate all of us.

This Michael Brown case, and the increasingly disturbing attempts at assassinating his character made me pose you guys this question.

If you were to suffer an "untimely death" at the hands of a policeman, and they were digging up things you had said, done, etc, what's the worst that they would say about you?

Ignoring more personal things like things spoken in private to close friends or your browser history

edit: As for me, probably just that I liked rap music...and probably that I have a couple hundred (possible up to $1k) in parking tickets
That he never got that Pretty Little Liars box set

Which reminds me - wasn't I supposed to play MonHun with some of y'all?

--------
Instead of sending a PM, I'm going to summarize since we've pretty much already laid out the pieces:

JC made a thread, a subreddit called him out for it. Also they hate all of us.

Oh, that subreddit? I thought it was something bad.

J10

Banned
Starting to wonder what's the point of these community threads if folks can't share things outside of PMs anymore. Might be time to consider another place to congregate.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm... frankly not sure why that was a PM thing TBH.

Also this thread is my favorite and
8z7D9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom