• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Finally played Bioshock Infinite. So far...I am not impressed. I just made it to whomever this woman is before I stopped.

Even with the cism, I don't feel drawn into it's atmosphere like I did in prior shock games. I don't feel any panic or need to strategize and I don't feel any wonder from getting plasmids. There feels like there is even less of a need to explore.

Bah. First hour in Bioshock 1 and 2 and I could feel the goatness. This...not so much.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I tried to keep it amongst trusted members #NotMyFault

Watch out for Beef. He's got a history of snitchin
Finally played Bioshock Infinite. So far...I am not impressed. I just made it to whomever this woman is before I stopped.

Even with the cism, I don't feel drawn into it's atmosphere like I did in prior shock games. I don't feel any panic or need to strategize and I don't feel any wonder from getting plasmids. There feels like there is even less of a need to explore.

Bah. First hour in Bioshock 1 and 2 and I could feel the goatness. This...not so much.

If you're not impressed by the first hour of Infinite, you'll never be impressed by that game. It's straight downhill the entire way.

Jado

Banned
Those guys are so sad and bitter. Someone linked my post ripping into those sacks of shit... and no rebuttals. Not one; they're too simple. The best responses were "we're not all like that, you don't know us *tear*" and "there are ppl like that in GAF OT, he just dissed GAF."

No fucking shit. That's the idea. One and the same. These subreddit guys are the crappiest of GAF's bottom of the barrel, except the latter still hasn't been permanently exiled to join their garbage community of losers.

They're so "brilliant"... let's make yet another splinter community -- this one far less ambitious than the rest cuz it's just a dumb subforum and not a full site -- and give more attention, more notoriety and more Internet traffic to the site we hate so much. That'll show em!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Why do these dudes have so much life?

Why rush me with batons when I'm Hades with this flame and lead?

Why has the solution to every encounter been the same thus far?

Why can't I come through in the pecan jag?

That subreddit is just sad.

Not the I fell bad for you sad either, more the social deviant, sexually disturbing forever alone kind of sad.

Whatever, you're the delusional one. What they're doing is totally normal and not symptomatic of crippled social skills, deep self hate or a myriad of other mental disorders.

Esch

Banned
WAHHH NEOGAF WONT LET ME CALL PEOPLE FAGS AND NIGGERS AND CUNTS WAHHH

That's literally all it is.

Yea. I think one of the guys who runs the subreddit signed up for the bore (cant believe its still blacklisted even though half the gaf mod staff posts there :lol) the other day. The thrust of his schtick was basically that they're 'free speech' advocates (eyeroll) and are just 'having fun'. He then proceeded to shit talk besada, a couple people called him out, hasn't posted since.

And like most of you wondered, the question was asked , 'why isn't OA good enough for you guys anymore'. No answer really.

Some people.....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like how you're glossing over the fact that you were already banned and using an alt.

iLjL2pmsuDbKS.gif

So I was on okcupid and I see a girl that says "Please no black guys!" so naturally I'm curious and want to take my chances so I message her and ask her why.

She says "I don't like the smell of cocoa butter"...I had to laugh at how ridiculous a reason it was

I can't be the only person with a fantasy of fucking a racist chick, am I?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I was on okcupid and I see a girl that says "Please no black guys!" so naturally I'm curious and want to take my chances so I message her and ask her why.

She says "I don't like the smell of cocoa butter"...I had to laugh at how ridiculous a reason it was

Slayven takes it to a whole new level

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NCAA's been better than Madden for maybe a whole decade now

Yea. I think one of the guys who runs the subreddit signed up for the bore (cant believe its still blacklisted even though half the gaf mod staff posts there :lol) the other day. The thrust of his schtick was basically that they're 'free speech' advocates (eyeroll) and are just 'having fun'. He then proceeded to shit talk besada, a couple people called him out, hasn't posted since.

And like most of you wondered, the question was asked , 'why isn't OA good enough for you guys anymore'. No answer really.

Some people.....

I almost pity people whose sense of humor begins and ends with calling people faggots. Tons of their threads are just "look at this faggot" "check out this faggot". Drop the slur and an almost identical post could be posted in a community thread.

My gf hates the smell of cocoa butter, but she has never said its a reason to not date anyone black or otherwise.

I got some cocoa butter on my dresser right now....sounds like that chick might be deep in the Cism.

Apparently if black people started acting right, then America would address the institutional racism. Black artists should be modern day MLK figures; it's their responsibility.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Apparently if black people started acting right, then America would address the institutional racism. Black artists should be modern day MLK figures; it's their responsibility.

Blame minority community issues on pop stars not leading social movements, brehs.

Did this crap finally spill over to gaf ? cause it's been like this on tumblr all day.

Why are people still allowed to say this shit on GAF? How much television, music, movies etc which are overly sexual and aimed at the mostly white population not seen in the same light? Why does very black entertainer have to be one of the good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom