• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if popstars had that power I don't think I would be comfortable with that. Few celebs have demonstrated intelligence or understanding to a degree that would lead me to believe they could be a positive force. But that's just extra cause they don't have that power.

Kraftwerk

uopNMgT.jpg

"Oh noes she had sex, let's dehumanize her for that until the end of time!"

uopNMgT.jpg

"Oh noes she had sex, let's dehumanize her for that until the end of time!"

Lol bruh chill with the outrage

3 people got famous from talent, the other one got famous for being famous (I can't even say she displayed talent in that tape, shit bored the hell out of me)

I like reality show celebrities the least

Putting Kim aside, it cracks me up how Ye's first album dropped in 2004, Bey first solo dropped in 2003 but she's been with DC since 1998, Jay since 1996...and Ye has more Grammys than either of them.

Ye wins.

Kanye's music was way more Grammy friendly from the start than jay-z's

You're right on beyonce tho

Also did kanye win for any jay z songs? He did produce some big shit

Edit: nope, impressive. Dunno why he used to cry so much about awards

Before I look like a jayz stan here I should say he's been making scust-tier music for years now. Devil is a lie is the best thing he's done in a while

Jay be winning those pity Grammys like crazy. If collabs weren't a thing, dude would be sitting in single digits. And apparently he won a Kid's Choice Award for...best male singer? lmao #dead. Kanye was mostly complaining about getting snubbed on album and artist of the year. He really should have won for both CD and MBTDF IMO.

Also I just learned Kanye helped Alicia Keys write "You Don't Know My Name"...I...huh...wut?

Kreed

Man what the fuck is going on?

Real talk I walk in here and shit is like a goddamn funeral processional.

JC got called a Brony on that subreddit page (that we really need to start ignoring) for making a Kirby thread. We were just clowning him for officially joining the Jane Dro league.

dam Warframe is harder now on these dam defense missions, new infested are bonkers after wave 5

i've been listening to Death is Silent for awhile now didn't ever bother to find more of Kno's stuff b/c i'm weird like that

Don't know if this has been posted since this story might've been a bit older but.. what the fuck

Apparently, in the back of a cop car, dude had his hands behind his back handcuffed and managed to shoot himself in the front and commit suicide.. THATS the story they're going to use.

Open and shut case Johnson.

SMH

caesar

Banned
Those guys are so sad and bitter. Someone linked my post ripping into those sacks of shit... and no rebuttals. Not one; they're too simple. The best responses were "we're not all like that, you don't know us *tear*" and "there are ppl like that in GAF OT, he just dissed GAF."

No fucking shit. That's the idea. One and the same. These subreddit guys are the crappiest of GAF's bottom of the barrel, except the latter still hasn't been permanently exiled to join their garbage community of losers.

They're so "brilliant"... let's make yet another splinter community -- this one far less ambitious than the rest cuz it's just a dumb subforum and not a full site -- and give more attention, more notoriety and more Internet traffic to the site we hate so much. That'll show em!

Send Evilore over there, he's had a thousand fights remember.

J10

Banned
Don't know if this has been posted since this story might've been a bit older but.. what the fuck

Apparently, in the back of a cop car, dude had his hands behind his back handcuffed and managed to shoot himself in the front and commit suicide.. THATS the story they're going to use.

Open and shut case Johnson.

SMH

There was a thread in OT a couple days ago.

Silky

Banned
So I was on okcupid and I see a girl that says "Please no black guys!" so naturally I'm curious and want to take my chances so I message her and ask her why.

She says "I don't like the smell of cocoa butter"...I had to laugh at how ridiculous a reason it was

I can't be the only person with a fantasy of fucking a racist chick, am I?

lolll

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
So I was on okcupid and I see a girl that says "Please no black guys!" so naturally I'm curious and want to take my chances so I message her and ask her why.

She says "I don't like the smell of cocoa butter"...I had to laugh at how ridiculous a reason it was

I can't be the only person with a fantasy of fucking a racist chick, am I?

Wait...what the hell? Gotta say, that's almost a creative excuse to cover up the obvious.

Kreed

In all seriousness, it's a waste of time. This is the third subreddit created by/used by the same one or two former GAFers to trash talk GAF in the past couple of months, among multiple other forums that have been made by former GAFers over the years. It's better to just ignore it and keep it moving.

dam Warframe is harder now on these dam defense missions, new infested are bonkers after wave 5
Just came back to it on PC after a long absence and defence missions are not even kind of an option without at least one other person. Even then it's a question mark whether it's going to be survivable after wave 10. We used to go to wave 15 for laughs. Finding credits harder to farm now as a result, which is painful if you're trying to get those new dog things.

Saw this pop up on Tumblr today. Had seen tweets about it yesterday but reading it in full is disgusting. Post pictures of water biscuits if old.

Black Culture Thread |OT9| No Angels

:(

love how daddy_DY has increasingly become the ol "y'all aint shit" father figure of BCT. Always so...disappointed in us kids.

you guys are tripping

you should be hoping that people post that kind of thing in here. wtf

I'm taking a break from ya'll fuck niggas, see you in a month

clearly yal can't be PM'd shit in the future

goddamn

and watch yal lose again? lol.

yal can't even win the fight here.

What did yal expect? The post to view ratio has only gone up since the barbershop days

and the content in this thread/community has only gone downward since OT3-4ish anyways lol

Well he IS related to you.

honestly...I think I'm beginning to hate black people after hanging with y'all pack of dumbasses

so you're just 'that guy' huh

edit: and yal take clear and obvious dumbasses way too seriously. ffs

Slayven

JC is an instigator. He's that friend that talks the most shit for you before a fight but then runs off when you get knocked out.

He that dude be talking the most shit before a fight, but when the first punch is thrown, he is on the phone to the police. Talking about "They ain't going to have me on the First 48".

ReiGun

Capcom looking at Namco like "So y'all ever gonna finish your half of the crossover?"

Namco looking back like "Lol gotta catch em all, breh."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom