• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pants as a preorder bonus? Esco pls.
Bv0qNQ3IMAAoj-b.jpg

how has this franchise not been Tony Hawk'd or Guitart Hero'd yet?

BHZ Mayor

Ok seriously. What in the entire fuck? This sounds like some Mufasa type shit, but it's JC so it's probably exaggerated as THEE fuck.

Gorillaz

Going to work, left my bedroom door unlocked with one of my roommates playing GTA V and wont be back till Tuesday afternoon. I left it unlocked because if something did go wrong g in there someone could st least take care of it.

I feel like this dude will cause a fire with some electric cords or blow my ps3 up or some shit. Only been gone for 20 mins abd its bugging me

Going to work, left my bedroom door unlocked with one of my roommates playing GTA V and wont be back till Tuesday afternoon

I feel like this dude will cause a fire with some electric cords or blow my ps3 up or some shit. Only been gone for 20 mins abd its bugging me

worst he'll do is pull up xvideos on your ps3 browser and handle business in your room. the ps3 will be fine tho.

harSon

Banned
So I think my boy's Ex, and my Ex before that, legit blew up his car. We're not 100% sure, but I can confirm that home girl is twisted. He broke up with her Saturday night, and his car was torched Sunday night in the parking lot. After I broke it off with her, she returned all of the clothes I had at her house after washing them.... with Bleach. I guess I got it easy tho...

I'll post pictures in a minute.

So I think my boy's Ex, and my Ex before that, legit blew up his car. We're not 100% sure, but I can confirm that home girl is twisted. He broke up with her Saturday night, and his car was torched Sunday night in the parking lot. After I broke it off with her, she returned all of the clothes I had at her house after washing them.... with Bleach. I guess I got it easy tho...

Glad no one was hurt, but he didn't learn from your experience?

jWILL253

Banned
Hey, I'm sorry for my post the other day y'all. I was highly fustrated and was just venting. I didn't mean any of it.

In today's news, I got profiled today. I went to the mall to drop off a resume at a screenprinting shop, and there was a security guard walking towards the exit as I was walking in. As soon as I walked past him, he made a u-turn. He followed me all the way to the screenprinting shop.

Mortemis

Banned
Damn JC, hardly knew ya man. We all catch the big L sooner or later, sad you caught it so early. You were so young breh.

The fuck is going on.

here are the pictures:

damn bruh, that shit is crazy. feel sorry for him, but if you dated her first and knew she was crazy, did the dude not heed your advice or something? Fucked up situation anyways.

harSon

Banned
jc needs to wear that shit like a badge.

where did the fire originate from? because that looks suspect as fuck

It was definitely intentional according to the cops. The window was broken in on the driver's side, where as the other windows blew outward after it caught fire.

Is that a supra

Yup

Damn JC, hardly knew ya man. We all catch the big L sooner or later, sad you caught it so early. You were so young breh.

The fuck is going on.

damn bruh, that shit is crazy. feel sorry for him, but if you dated her first and knew she was crazy, did the dude not heed your advice or something? Fucked up situation anyways.

I warned him numerous times, but she was a rebound chick and he was down in the dumps after his last GF left his ass.

KumaJG

Wait what?! Did the Exes Chun Li kick your boy car on some Street Fighter II turbo stuff?

akira28

jc needs to wear that shit like a badge.

where did the fire originate from? because that looks suspect as fuck

my guess, broke a window, poured accelerant in, threw a match. fire seems localized to the mid section, you can see where it tapered off with the unburnt paint. It's so even, the fire had to have some help via flammable liquid. Could have broken a window and thrown a molotov, I guess. Or rag in the gas tank, depending on where it sits on the car.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
my guess, broke a window, poured accelerant in, threw a match. fire seems localized to the mid section, you can see where it tapered off with the unburnt paint. It's so even, the fire had to have some help via flammable liquid. Could have broken a window and thrown a molotov, I guess. Or rag in the gas tank, depending on where it sits on the car.

the gas tank looks mostly untouched, and the engine block too, so either there was an internal electrical failure, or someone gassed his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom