• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson related.

1p9rqwc.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Wonder what would happen if a Black guy with all the powers of superman just showed up in Ferguson.

Blue marvels meeting with jfk is what would happen. They would tell him to fuck off to the moon because people arent ready.

Jado

Banned
Thread: Just got told off by my high-school friend's father.

I mean I knew I had it coming. I was hitting on my friend's mother on Facebook for ages, now.

But the dad was snooping on the wife's FB. she'd never cheat on him, sadly, lol.

It was just some good natured flirting. She thinks I'm a pretty good guy and I enjoy her insight as well. We've been chatting on and off for a good 10 years now since I graduated.

She'd always tell.me to be careful because her husband liked to snoop and she said it was really annoying that he got so jealous and paranoid... whoops.

Anyway, anyone else have a crush on a friend's mom from HS?

:3

Makes me laugh every time. So fucking true.

Growing up, my parents' room was on the first level, I and my siblings had rooms on the second level. The kitchen was on the first level, but that wouldn't stop my mom from either yelling or getting on the intercom to tell us to walk down, come to her room and then walk to the kitchen to get her a fucking coke or some bullshit.

LOL! That is accurate as hell.

Showed it to my girlfriend. She was like "I don't get it." (She's Asian.)

My girlfriend's chinese and she laughed because she's familiar with my mom lol

A couple times she would call me in to turn off the light her room, I'd be standing there like
qpk3a.png
...and do it with as much attitude as possible

I legit got told "come in here......hand me that remote" that was at the end of her bed juuuuust out of arms reach....I swear. If anyone other than my mom did that to me...I don't know, shit if I found out I was adopted and we're not blood we're gonna have a conversation.

DominoKid

and you cant refuse cause then she's like

" oh word. yeah i'll remember that next time you want _________."
iHb9wHfwdTWrF.jpg

jJ6kN8Zcd3Z0O_e.jpg
"whoa mom it's not that serious. i'll do it."

"mmmhmm that's what i thought"
iX3BFNxgp3IPF.jpg

iHb9wHfwdTWrF.jpg

jJ6kN8Zcd3Z0O_e.jpg

iX3BFNxgp3IPF.jpg

LOL how are you gonna threaten to not feed your child if he has too much attitude when gets you more ice for your drink?

Taking my ride to school off the table because of my momentary stank face....

"I'll do it I'll do it....daaaaang. You take things too far."

Mortemis

Banned

iHb9wHfwdTWrF.jpg

jJ6kN8Zcd3Z0O_e.jpg

iX3BFNxgp3IPF.jpg

Yo this is too real.

I have 3 other siblings that I live with. So my mom would always yell every one of our names and when we get there she be like "mmmmm you".

Like you could've saved me some time if you weren't gonna ask me anything.

Just to clarify again, i wasn't saying i hate the idea of blackness. I was ranting about the social consequences thrust on you by being black but worded it awfully. apologies
Don't worry you got at least 2 ppl here potentially making tiger woods babies in the future they'd take away your burden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom