• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
Water in my cereal is taboo to me. I can live without milk if the struggle was that fierce. I think the most struggle thing I ever did was try to make homemade potato salad by microwaving a potato, putting it in some mayo, and adding a boiled egg to it.

Trey

Water in my cereal is taboo to me. I can live without milk if the struggle was that fierce. I think the most struggle thing I ever did was try to make homemade potato salad by microwaving a potato, putting it in some mayo, and adding a boiled egg to it.

Why not just eat a baked potato?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
y8uh6Jb.jpg

KTDa7Pj.jpg

XjoVxdw.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I keep seeing pictures of a hot dog in a piece of bread with captions saying "THIS IS TRUE STRUGGLE". The fuck? I do that all the time. Not having hotdog buns isn't struggle, they design those packs so you always run out before you're out of hotdogs anyway.

J10

Banned
I keep seeing pictures of a hot dog in a piece of bread with captions saying "THIS IS TRUE STRUGGLE". The fuck? I do that all the time. Not having hotdog buns isn't struggle, they design those packs so you always run out before you're out of hotdogs anyway.

I came across a pack of seven hotdogs a few weeks ago. It made me angry. Food never makes me angry.

KumaJG

LMAO @ the struggle full course meals.

Anyone doing this?

BOYCOTT-SEPTEMBER-8.jpg

Also am I the only am that thinks Ferguson expose a major flaw that we cant on anything as a black community?

To be honest,I been #blackout for months now lol. You dudes just now catching up.

^LMAO

Anyone do this?

BOYCOTT-SEPTEMBER-8.jpg

Also am I the only am that thinks Ferguson exposed a major flaw that we cant on anything as a black community?

To be honest you dudes are catching up. I been #blackout for months now lol.

If this doesn't catch on, I guess you could say those companies are going to be staying in the black.

Gorillaz

^LMAO

Anyone do this?

BOYCOTT-SEPTEMBER-8.jpg

Also am I the only am that thinks Ferguson exposed a major flaw that we cant on anything as a black community?

To be honest you dudes are catching up. I been #blackout for months now lol.

But I work at Best Buy
and those....those....those discounts

bruh

akira28

I say organize the motherfucker and make an entire week of it.

first things first, find out who is black owned and operated, then plan your shit. This could be a good protest if the shit was more than a graphic on the internet.

RedSwirl

God damn. The most struggle food I've had recently is using Wonder Bread slices when I did't have any hamburger buns, or folding one when I was out of hot dog buns.

Jado

Banned
Damn Sonic fans. they swear the most non-funny shit is hilarious. "Got to go fast" yuck, yuck. Shit wasn't amusing when Sonic was relevant.

How old were most of us when Sonic was "relevant?" 5, 8, 11 years old?

I have 5-10 year old nephews and they love Sonic now as much as we did when we were kids. They're busy having too much fun to care about any of us going on and on about how Sonic 2 is the best and the series supposedly peaked/died/lost relevance/whatever with the Genesis in 1995.

I get it; the weird adult fanbase is disturbing sometimes. But let's get off the high horse just cuz most of us no longer feel catered to. Sonic Racing, Rush, Generations, Colors, Boom, etc. It's still relevant to a sizable young audience.

KumaJG

Now we "swatting" people now? The Generation(s) that grew up with trolling are twisted. These kids need therapist or need to outside and have fun.

Got a dilemma.

So this dude at work, has done some stupid shit twice that could of got me in trouble. In December, dude had to do a patrol around an area and when he left, he dropped his zig zags on the floor right outside of our post and I didn't notice for a while.. obviously people are going to think they're mine if they see it, so I called the guy over and scolded him for it and he said he wouldn't do it again.. Now tonight, I get to work, relieve the dude and there's tons of weed crumbs in the washroom. When people get here in the morning.. who are they going to think did it? ...

I mean I got
Stop%20Snitching.jpg
in my heart but I'm not trying to take an L because this guy can't stop smoking at work.

To snitch or not to snitch brehs

Trey

Death Note is kinda stupid. Light is an idiot. L is the master of ass-pulls.

I do give the series credit for an interesting premise. and also for being one of the few notable "thriller" animes (I couldn't even name another one; GitS, perhaps?).

KumaJG

Death Note is kinda stupid. Light is an idiot. L is the master of ass-pulls.

I do give the series credit for an interesting premise. and also for being one of the few notable "thriller" animes (I couldn't even name another one; GitS, perhaps?).

Monster!!!!

@Count Snitch

Trey

Monster!!!!

@Count Snitch

I'm sorry, it's true.

How do you even get caught when your murdering device is a notebook that allows you to kill anyone from any range in nearly any manner you wish? Hubris and stupidity. Light kills Ray Penber for no reason.

akira28

Don't let him drag you down with him. Any truly functional smoker, you would not know they even smoked, so if he's fucking up with recklessness like that, you don't need to even allow the possibility of taking the fall with him.

If you can lead the trail of breadcrumbs to anywhere else but you, or else you might just have to let someone else know so they can bust him and not think it was you. Dude sounds like he's on the "depressed/mess" phase of the pothead cycle if he's giving no fucks about that shit.

Don't let him drag you down with him. Any truly functional smoker, you would not know they even smoked, so if he's fucking up with recklessness like that, you don't need to even allow the possibility of taking the fall with him.

If you can lead the trail of breadcrumbs to anywhere else but you, or else you might just have to let someone else know so they can bust him and not think it was you.

Might just call the boss in the morning to mention it.. what if it leads to all workers getting a drug test tho?

KumaJG

I'm sorry, it's true.

How do you even get caught when your murdering device is a notebook that allows you to kill anyone from any range in nearly any manner you wish? Hubris and stupidity. Light kills Ray Penber for no reason.

My bad, Monster is the name of the anime thriller I was recommending lol

akira28

Might just call the boss in the morning to mention it.. what if it leads to all workers getting a drug test tho?

Well if that is a problem, then you need to use peer pressure then. You and some other people catch dude and let him know that he's got once chance left. And that you'll recommend to the boss that everyone take a piss test yourself if you even smell weed on him.

Are you the only two who work there?

You could just tell your boss you think someone is smoking at work cause of the things you found. Just to make it clear it ain't you
One person here at a time.

I really want to tell him, but afraid that he asks everyone to do a drug test. I ain't eem smoke in like a month or so, but not trying to take a collateral L

One person here at a time.

I really want to tell him, but afraid that he asks everyone to do a drug test. I ain't eem smoke in like a month or so, but not trying to take a collateral L

It's like you're doing everything possible to maintain an L already by having this dude smoke/leave a mess and sleep on the job.

Then you would be eating raw dough,tho. Struggle milk is that nasty carnation that comes in the can

Thats not struggle, that was my reality for the first 18 years of my life.

LMAO @ the struggle full course meals.

Anyone doing this?

BOYCOTT-SEPTEMBER-8.jpg

Also am I the only am that thinks Ferguson expose a major flaw that we cant on anything as a black community?

To be honest,I been #blackout for months now lol. You dudes just now catching up.

I feel like someone's troll is about to become reality. This is clearly not the best way to remember Mike and everyone like him ...

Dat top rated comment.

God help us. I have to hope some of these are satire at this stage. At least some of the replies are encouraging.

Hah, water on cereal reminds me of when we were very young and my brother was lactose intolerant. We never brought enough soya milk to our grandparents' for him and I vividly remember him eating (and apparently enjoying) a puffed rice cereal with sparkling white lemonade.

Probably tasted better than soya milk though.

How old were most of us when Sonic was "relevant?" 5, 8, 11 years old?

I have 5-10 year old nephews and they love Sonic now as much as we did when we were kids. They're busy having too much fun to care about any of us going on and on about how Sonic 2 is the best and the series supposedly peaked/died/lost relevance/whatever with the Genesis in 1995.

I get it; the weird adult fanbase is disturbing sometimes. But let's get off the high horse just cuz most of us no longer feel catered to. Sonic Racing, Rush, Generations, Colors, Boom, etc. It's still relevant to a sizable young audience.

I'm an outlier but I was 21 when Sonic was first released.

Got a dilemma.

So this dude at work, has done some stupid shit twice that could of got me in trouble. In December, dude had to do a patrol around an area and when he left, he dropped his zig zags on the floor right outside of our post and I didn't notice for a while.. obviously people are going to think they're mine if they see it, so I called the guy over and scolded him for it and he said he wouldn't do it again.. Now tonight, I get to work, relieve the dude and there's tons of weed crumbs in the washroom. When people get here in the morning.. who are they going to think did it? ...

I mean I got
Stop%20Snitching.jpg
in my heart but I'm not trying to take an L because this guy can't stop smoking at work.

Dude, getting fired for drug use on the job is not just a capital L but an L with neon lights and sirens. You don't that or need that in your job history and it will bite you in the ass one day. Deep background checks and security clearances and what not. You need to handle this before it handles you.

Called the boss to stop by before he goes to another place.

Hope this doesn't somehow backfire.

Edit: That went better than I thought. Dude was pretty much gone anyway but this solidifies it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom