• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
All I know is that Majora's Mask remake better not be New 3DS only.

Doubt it, OOT3D ran well on the OG 3DS, and if it uses the same engine all will be well, probably.

I probably won't buy a n3ds, but my little bro's been wanting his own 3ds so I may just buy one and give him my old one.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Man fuck Nintendo's scamming ass. "It's the NEW 3DS!" Nah nigga, it's the hardware equivalent of the CPP with better guts. Then they go on some ol' bullstuff about Xenoblade being exclusive to it. If it weren't for the fact that Star Fox U is coming out soon and I'm still rocking my OG 3DS, I would have dropped Nintendo awhile ago.

Mortemis

Banned
I wasn't really pissed when they did this before so I'm not really pissed now. Sure Xenoblade being exclusive sucks but it looks like a shit port anyways.

I'll wait for it to either come to Wii u or I'll play it on dolphin when I get myself a decent PC, whenever that is.

Infinite

Man fuck Nintendo's scamming ass. "It's the NEW 3DS!" Nah nigga, it's the hardware equivalent of the CPP with better guts. Then they go on some ol' bullstuff about Xenoblade being exclusive to it. If it weren't for the fact that Star Fox U is coming out soon and I'm still rocking my OG 3DS, I would have dropped Nintendo awhile ago.

You seriously mad about this? Where was this outrage when they made the Gameboy Color and DSi?

Spinluck

I get it; the weird adult fanbase is disturbing sometimes.

Sometimes, the adult fanbase for anything geared towards kids is weird on here.

Some of these guys are the same ones who jerk off to Fire Emblem waifus, think MGS games have good stories, get sensitive over the fact that Smash Bros games are also made for kids, buy the same games every year to complain about them, and go batshit insane over shadows missing in The Last of Us.

I have seen my fair share.

Rio went into witness protection like Onemic back in the day

I miss that guy. Hope he's happy, wherever he went...
post-21892-Tony-Soprano-smoking-cigar-gif-GbLu.gif

There's an old saying you can't keep a Don down.....

He happy. But I heard he got a verse in the works.

Well, I agree with Rush Limbaugh... He's irritated that ESPN thinks that they have to do extra shit to get women involved in fantasy football. Specifically, relating it to relationships.

I'm actually lightweight pissed off

How hard is it to sandwich a game box between 2 air bubbles in a box?

And why the fuck was the UPS label on the underside of the box?

Man whatever, I'm playing this game

Well, I agree with Rush Limbaugh... He's irritated that ESPN thinks that they have to do extra shit to get women involved in fantasy football. Specifically, relating it to relationships.

Elite = marriage material
Very good = boyfriend material ect

Their attempts to include female fans isn't a problem, its how they did it that's pretty insulting to female fans.

Based on how you wrote it Rush is mad at the idea of appealing to women fans, and not the way it was done.

Elite = marriage material
Very good = boyfriend material ect

Their attempts to include female fans isn't a problem, its how they did it that's pretty insulting to female fans.

Based on how you wrote it Rush is mad at the idea of appealing to women fans, and not the way it was done.

No - that's why I have the "specifically." He (and I) are irritated with the use of relationships to appeal to women... As if they can't understand fantasy football as it is.

Jado

Banned
"blackface isn't racist"
"this isn't blackface"
"lolamericans"
"we don't have a history of racism"

I think the last few threads on Zwarte Piet have some good posts proving that it is a racist tradition whose history has been suppressed from common knowledge to seem benign/harmless in origin.

Unrelated: Is anyone else here playing around with Oculus Rift? I had a moment with a crazy demo yesterday where I yelled out loud thinking I was falling off a construction girder and it fell very real.

It was this. It's a trippy demo where the environment keeps changing as you look away and look back (in front of you, sides, behind you). The girder changed to a teetering plank. Terrifying. Can't even describe it accurately.

Mortemis

Banned
anyone getting the White PS4 or White XB1?

Getting the Destiny white PS4 bundle.

I think the last few threads on Zwarte Piet have some good posts proving that it is a racist tradition whose history has been suppressed from common knowledge to seem benign/harmless in origin.

The last one I remember (kim K thread) was brutal and dirty, but there were a lot of good posts and a couple of posters that were all for it understanding why it's racist.

akira28

"blackface isn't racist"
"this isn't blackface"
"lolamericans"
"we don't have a history of racism"

you forgot: "no one minds over here, even the minorites."
"um, I'm a minority over here and I do actually mind"
"well you don't matter! think of the children!"

I'm going to buy an Occulus as soon as I'm able. Hopefully fall or winter.

akira28

The blackstar line now has a whole new meaning. Maybe Garvey was a prophet
ohhh.png

Nothing would kick off the space race harder than a race of black supermen with space ships living on the moon and Mars. When Real Americans(tm) look up in the sky at night and see the dehumanizing stare from the man in the moon, they will know true fear.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nothing would kick off the space race harder than a race of black supermen with space ships living on the moon and Mars. When Real Americans(tm) look up in the sky at night and see the dehumanizing stare from the man in the moon, they will know true fear.

Lmao if you didn't have a tag I would have to nominate this one

Oh, so we're reflecting our dehumanizing stares off the moon now on some infinite tsukiyomi shit?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

theyd nuke the moon on some piccolo shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom