• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm Chamber that cousin you have to warn your friends about when you all go out.

Yall wanna party, we finna party! Shit.

The possibility of Jill Scott nudes made me cut on the desktop 4 degrees before I usually do in the summer time (it's entirely to hot to leave it on all day). Morals be damned

Kreed

you know DAMN well nobody is searching for that shit

3UK0Ats.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
pls don't pm me for that kinda shit

i ain't tryin to see feds at my doorstep

DY_nasty

surfing the web while black

negative

torrents for all this stuff are shit nobody should be touching. emails going around - all that. people don't give a fuck if one of yal gets shot in the face and back, but you look at a naked white woman during a national holiday and someone is going to make sure you never finish college

edit: what you're looking for can be found on the the-coli though. or could've been. before even they decided to scorch the earth

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
negative

torrents for all this stuff are shit nobody should be touching. emails going around - all that. people don't give a fuck if one of yal gets shot in the face and back, but you look at a naked white woman during a national holiday and someone is going to make sure you never finish college

edit: what you're looking for can be found on the the-coli though. or could've been. before even they decided to scorch the earth

Word to all of this. Looking beyond the more "moral/eithical" views behind viewing the pics, you're a fucking idiot if you're out there downloading torrents of shit that might have CP in it.

DY_nasty

Word to all of this. Looking beyond the more "moral/eithical" views behind viewing the pics, you're a fucking idiot if you're out there downloading torrents of shit that might have CP in it.
i still laugh at all the moral/ethical bullshitting that people have done over the weekend

"i am outraged - are these deviants going to release more? those animals. and there's even a video?! where is all of this going? i must know - maybe we can stop them at the source"

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
i still laugh at all the moral/ethical bullshitting that people have done over the weekend

"i am outraged - are these deviants going to release more? those animals. and there's even a video?! where is all of this going? i must know - maybe we can stop them at the source"

lBbBou2.png

Slayven

negative

Twitter was taking down accounts taht was posting the pics instantly. White women with money and Victoria Justice were involved so they going to go all out.

Niggas was sweating those releases like the last piece of Mis.June's sweet potato pie on first Sunday.

You have the wrong idea about me.
j10 that dude in the squad that will finish his Ciroc and coke, then calmly get up and mollywhop some dude that dissed him in the club 45 minutes before.

Akainu

I'm still not 100% sure what the benefits of having those figures are, they say you get in-game bonuses?

The thing that made me laugh was, "it tracks your stats and saves your gameplay data"....you mean like a save file? why bring a shitty little figure into this? If I was in grade school I could see this that as being cool, trading and whatnot, but why are so many adults(?) on this forum flipping their shit over them?
I find this new, buying toys thing to play characters when you would have just unlocked them playing the game normally, to by pretty disgusting. Fools and their money are soon parted and all that.

KumaJG

JLaw leak was probably the most disappointing to me. Something about didn't do it for me. I bet you people forget about the nudes in two weeks.

harSon

Banned
God... Hookah has to be the most whack shit on the radio right now. I get pissed every time I hear Young Thug. That video is kinda legit tho

Malyse

Every response to the first responses asking the 'why do we need this' is a bunch of dismissive replies and facepalm gifs. Education is the way to tolerance, which he/she stated that they were naive about the problem. Just simply tell him/her, don't belittle them.
Except it's not our job to spoon-feed information that can be located with minimal effort. Google exists for a reason. "Why does representation matter?" Four words. Now if they had did some research and didn't understand, that would be another issue, one with which I would gladly assist and discuss. But this "too lazy to try for myself let me just ask someone" entitled attitude gets no quarter from me. And that's before we get to the dismissiveness of "Why does this matter?" and the ever ironic inherent racism in statements of cultural denial like "I don't see race"*. Furthermore, not seeing how race matters is simply willful ignorance of the world's culture. Or are we pretending that racial atrocities aren't a damn near daily occurrence?

*I'm aware that specific phrasing wasn't used, but it's clear from my perspective that this was the point being posited in these particular postings.

So. Do you think black people have a responsibility to educate people about all the bullshit? Was I out of line here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom