• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fam, they got me on night shift for the today and tomorrow. Normally I would be cranking out some shit but i actually need something to listen to. We did this a while back and a couple OT's ago but its a new OT and a lotsa new members of the family. So heres my question:

I need shit to listen to. Links if you can. Mello, electronic, dub I dont give a damn just post some music.

and more i could do this for awhile but i'm off to work now

mux mool - get better john
Bonobo - 'Heaven For The Sinner' feat. Erykah Badu
Burial - Truant
Illum Sphere - Love Theme From Foreverness

Malyse

Bystander dying is tragic, but I have no issue here really. Gun control would make instances like this less likely but with things as they are, not sure what else you could ask for if the suspect was reaching for a concealed weapon.

Bruh. First degree murder. For being shot for failing to comply.

Bruh. First degree murder. For being shot for failing to comply.

You're arguing that First degree murder is too heavy a charge? The charge is in line with the law, but yea it wasn't intentional, perhaps manslaughter would have been more appropriate. The guy is still responsible for that girl's death, can't blame the cops for the actions they took.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
like I said in the thread, it's not uncommon to charge someone with felony murder if a person dies as a result of a felony being committed, whether or not the person committing the crime tried to kill them or not

the felony murder charge is not the messed up part of that

the messed up part is that they went out there to try to protect the public and ended up shooting two innocent bystanders

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
like I said in the thread, it's not uncommon to charge someone with felony murder if a person dies as a result of a felony being committed, whether or not the person committing the crime tried to kill them or not

the felony murder charge is not the messed up part of that

the messed up part is that they went out there to try to protect the public and ended up shooting two innocent bystanders

Yea.

Acknowledging the fact that certain bullets can go through people in certain ranges, how in the fuck was he close enough to use a taser and still manage to kill an innocent bystander and harm another? He wasn't point blank, but fuck. Police issued pistols aren't even that heavy... -_-

negligence and incompetence backed by a great policy of charging the perp for any collateral damage that the police directly cause is a great fucking thing! whooo love the smell of gunfire and dead bodies of the innocent, hold dat L dead lady.

akira28

Yea nobody searching for that
Jill Scot looking like a delicious double scoop of chocolate ice cream. That a big sexy woman right there. I bet you her pom pom taste like Popeye's chicken and Church's biscuit.

that's right...don't nobody wanna see all that
yOfgelh.jpg

hit her with some whip creme and cherries and make myself a damn sundae. one leg up.

Mortemis

Banned
Who else in here is gonna be on PS4 for Destiny launch?

I'll be there too, ordered the ps4 bundle off of amazon. I swear this white ps4 better be here early in the morning, it's gonna be rough waiting for it to arrive. Probably gonna avoid gaf while waiting or it's gonna get even more rough.

Jill Scot looking like a delicious double scoop of chocolate ice cream. That a big sexy woman right there. I bet you her pom pom taste like Popeye's chicken and Church's biscuit.

hit her with some whip creme and cherries and make myself a damn sundae. one leg up.

Speak for yourself nigga

Shes from Philly so it probably taste like cheesesteak

ya'll doing the most man, lmao

that's right...don't nobody wanna see all that
yOfgelh.jpg

Y'all mofos are what Evilore was warning black women about.
I'm joking of course

I seen the first pic of jilly from philly with a robe on. Not bad, not bad, she got some swingers doe. Cant find the second pic, they say its more graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom