• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
Googling "hot girl tity" is beside the point. Like Ron White said, "Once you've seen one pair of titties, you wanna see the rest of them."

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
No one man should have all that power.

I like how that image doesn't answer the most important question though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Good to hear AW is fun, been hearing tons of good word from friends and others. Gonna pick it up at that b2g1 target sale.

Ugh, is it like JoJo censoring that blacks out everything?

even worse, if you can imagine that

there are times when the majority of the screen is blackened. other times where there are censoring polka dots all over the place. if the show wasn't actually entertaining, then i think a lot of people would toss it just because of how hard it is to watch

that being said, korra and terraformars treating me good

G-Fex

Naw, worst endings are Alex Garland endings. Followed closely by Stephen King endings.

Poor King doesn't know how to tell endings.

Probably why I enjoy The Shining more than I would the book.

gyHLMwp.png

This is why Twitch had to change shit and make rules (which it won't ever enforce cause it plays favorites obviously)

Nightcrawler sounds terrible, I don't like movies about scumbags like that.

There was one scene in episode 3 that's supposed to give emotional impact and show you how bad these motherfuckers are. But because it was censored you miss a LOT of the impact. I know there's uncensored episodes out there. Hell in episode 2 the screen was littered with black dots.

My only complaint so far.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There was one scene in episode 3 that's supposed to give emotional impact and show you how bad these motherfuckers are. But because it was censored you miss a LOT of the impact. I know there's uncensored episodes out there. Hell in episode 2 the screen was littered with black dots.

My only complaint so far.

OVA didn't have all that.

Still gonna watch though.

Also, Freedom Wars is dope.

Malyse

This reminds me, yesterday I was looking at some videos and I think I stumbled on clips of this show that's a live action disney stuff.

What the hell?
You talking bout descendants?

Lemme listen to this week's ep before I read any serial stuff (post that in the discussion thread)

Just watched episode 6.

Man I stand by my thoughts on the show.

"the show is about what happens when you send a group of killers to take out another group because that's what's up and they got a job and I need to get the cure to this virus yeah that is that's what's up that whole squad is a group of killers god damn just damn"

G-Fex

Copped my copy today.

Its my onion! Let's talk Disney.

I am so fucking drunk right now. Happy Friday!

cool. Happy Thursday though.

I think it was once upon a story time, whatever. I don't know how I got those video suggestions from jontron clips.

Hi DD. Did I mention hi? I am tipsy myself, with self satisfaction of not working today.

Malyse

cool. Happy Thursday though.

I think it was once upon a story time, whatever. I don't know how I got those video suggestions from jontron clips.

Hi DD. Did I mention hi? I am tipsy myself, with self satisfaction of not working today.
Once Upon a Time! Its disney doing a remix. Campy but fun with 100% more gay. Season one is on Netflix. Your inherent love for Disney IP correlates directly to you potential enjoyment of the show.

Wait is it really not Friday? I'm really drunk.

G-Fex

Once Upon a Time! Its disney doing a remix. Campy but fun with 100% more gay. Season one is on Netflix. Your inherent love for Disney IP correlates directly to you potential enjoyment of the show.

Wait is it really not Friday? I'm really drunk.

Reminder: It's actually thursday.

You know what, I'd watch it for kicks maybe. I don't really watch tv anyways outside of gotham and flash but seeing that clip of live action frozen girl changed my mind kinda maybe.

D:

well so much for buying another trials game.

Trey

I get you stro. Nightcrawler had me tense enough that I could forgive the many niggles that allowed the plot to continue. Gyllenhaal's performance was inspired, and it was on the strength of his work was I engaged the entire way through. I thought the camera work was solid, which is partly why Nightcrawler's car chase is my favorite in recent memory.

I guess it worked for me.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yo check this out

Ubisoft's new games are being pulled from Steam, and EA pulled their games ages ago in favor of Origin, but both of them sell games on each other's storefronts.

They are literally so mad Steam is the market leader that they aren't even making their games exclusive - it's just an anti-Steam thing.

Silky

Banned
What would make AW a bit better is if the game had a better sense of Momentum.

Also is AW available on last gen consoles?

Yep yep. Same old CoD, just not as pretty looking. Also, the only thing missing from the last gen versions is the Ground War gametype.

strobogo

Banned
I get you stro. Nightcrawler had me tense enough that I could forgive the many niggles that allowed the plot to continue. Gyllenhaal's performance was inspired, and it was on the strength of his work was I engaged the entire way through. I thought the camera work was solid, which is partly why Nightcrawler's car chase is my favorite in recent memory.

I guess it worked for me.

No doubt, JG's performance was excellent. Wouldn't say other wise. His and Rene Russo's performances were really strong.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yo check this out

Ubisoft's new games are being pulled from Steam, and EA pulled their games ages ago in favor of Origin, but both of them sell games on each other's storefronts.

They are literally so mad Steam is the market leader that they aren't even making their games exclusive - it's just an anti-Steam thing.

LOL.

Aren't they just tossing away sales?

The comedian and actor sits down with The Champs to discuss growing up rich and poor in LA, being a knucklehead, and finally following in his family's footsteps, starring in Let's Be Cops, The Other Guys, The New Girl and Happy Endings.

* Duration 1:19h, Published 11/3/14 10:16:50 PM

* Episode Download Link (36 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/thechamps/Damon_Jr._Output.mp3

* Show Notes: http://thechamps.libsyn.com/damon-wayans-jr

* Podcast Feed: The Champs with Neal Brennan Moshe Kasher (http://thechamps.libsyn.com/rss)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
LOL.

Aren't they just tossing away sales?

somebody forgot to tell them that 70 percent of 100 million is more than 100 percent of 20 million

also, they're probably ridiculous enough to think that people will eventually just leave steam because their games aren't on there, and they'll be there to scoop up that marketshare

yo Esco apparently yall removed everything BUT Assassins Creed 3

yall really ain't shit for that one

goddamn, dudes left a turd on the carpet before they took all the stuff and bounced. Signed a note, "a little going away present, thanks for the memories, Valve. Also, Gaben is fat lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom