• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
*walks in kitchen*

lil fatass nigga for a brother: the microwave is on fire
image.php
*dead ass put some hot dog from Checkers in the microwave with the tin foil wrapper*

*walks out*

Slayven

Oh man. Why did they have to do separate test results for each twin? lol

And screaming, "nooo! nooo!" like the numbers are somehow lying

Audience members laughing while she's yelling like a banshee

this show

The audiences' face when those pics came up.

strobogo

Banned
It's amazing how politics in 2014 are almost exactly like they were in 1966-1968. Straight Nixonion silent majority bullshit nowadays.

It's an exit poll...

Pollers are either trying to see how racist SC voters are or they're trying to see how racist SC voters are so they know how aggressive they can be with policy. Depends on who the pollers were.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

andthebeatgoeson

Fakest cry ever. No tears.

Read this article and count how many times you say "this nigga"......

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...ing_because_he_doesn_t_make_enough_money.html

Got to about here:
hen I tell my friends that the last time I had a girlfriend was during my freshman year in college in 1998, they respond with disbelief.

For them it’s bemusing to fathom that a man who is well-traveled, gainfully employed, bilingual, degreed

Degreed? Is that a word? I would have sworn that's the reason he lost his last girlfriend in 98.

G-Fex

You know I hate on megaman (mostly cause of fandom)

but the 8-bit games have always been legit, x games too.

I'm actually making decent progress in Megaman 1. Never did that in my life.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
$120 from a doctor visit back in October when I had strep throat that simply involved them using a tongue depressor, swab and checking my blood pressure. And that's supposedly after an $80 insurance cover.

This shit is stupid. Next time I get sick I'm just going to drown myself in NyQuil and hope for the best. If I end up in the doc office and they try to turn on any kind of machine I'll pull a Kanye like "lemme stop you right there" and ask how much shit is going to cost.

End rant.

akira28

You know I hate on megaman (mostly cause of fandom)

but the 8-bit games have always been legit, x games too.

I'm actually making decent progress in Megaman 1. Never did that in my life.

iceman jump puzzle is real. and also one eyed bot is the true meaning of pain. jump. just...just jump. jump and pray.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sounds like that guy who made all those shitty comics like the one where he's a nerd that becomes a CEO and the girl who rejected him has a baby dressed in prison clothes.

Arrow

• Laura's punching form is hideous.
  • Felicity...I'd marry this chick so fast! DDDDD:
  • Thea is still kinda annoying as fuck
  • Superman cracks me up.
  • Diggle still the most worthless nigga ever. I mean Roy is more useful than him....fuckin Roy!

Slayven

Arrow

• Laura's punching form is hideous.
  • Felicity...I'd marry this chick so fast! DDDDD:
  • Thea is still kinda annoying as fuck
  • Superman cracks me up.
  • Diggle still the most worthless nigga ever. I mean Roy is more useful than him....fuckin Roy!
I thought he was The Black Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom