• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

What's the point of making a FPS character sexy? I mean, I can't see her and I'm deffo not altruistic enough to do this to benifit others for no reason. Or is there a third person mode?
I dunno bout sexy but if you can customize the peeps ill explain that appeal to you.

Malyse

I dunno bout sexy but if you can customize the peeps ill explain that appeal to you.
Dude I fucking love customization. I got style savvy for that reason alone. It's why I bought monster hunter phantasy star online phantasy star portable toukiden soul sacrifice Ragnarok odyssey ff14 freedom wars the secret wars. And why I'll by Black Desert

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah once I started working with AVID I started ditching adobe but I always find myself working with photoshop.

If you get the position will you end up working in LA, Bay, or with the UK? They're a good company. They gave my college a ridiculous discount. It's even cheaper than the traditional student license. I recently found out a lot of our art students get work quick because of our Nuke class and 3D class. Not sure which program they use for the latter class though.

I'm guessing it'll be based in the Bay but will involve a lot of travel between the three locations.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
edit: Good luck, XiaNaphryz.

What you are saying isnt false, nor is the nugget. What matters is your investment, you require more narrative attention than the dude saying "fuck yeah dbz ninjas", that said.
Im done arguing, im in the business of observing.

See this the first ending I have exsperienced with people. Game endings are different, people get games at different times and different progressions. Movies are more singular things, but I guess ill get that experience with Thor:Ragnarok. And despite reading more comics than ever before I just hang out in comic threads much. And a lot of things... I was either too young to know of the forums or didnt care enough. this is one of the first endings I have experienced en masse around the same time period.

Its...eye opening to say the least

Apparently, I don't, considering I've followed this from the start. I watch plenty of films that are just as silly as the whole of Naruto. If the execution of the main idea of somebodies work gets muddled over the years, then that's on them, and not the audience. You take the characters actions and words as a whole. If you're trying to portray something a certain way, yet you have to scrounge and find two sentences to try and prove otherwise, then your message got lost in the void.

That edit still doesn't disprove what I said, but you've already moved on and so will I.

This is nothing compared to the arguments people had over the Matrix films, dbz, Star trek, Star wars, etc.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
So uhh, turns out I'll have to stop playing SH3 at night. I'm beginning to have some weird dreams and stressful sleep.

Damn, this game is so fucked up it's messing with my brain.

Awesome.

Village

Dude I fucking love customization. I got style savvy for that reason alone. It's why I bought monster hunter phantasy star online phantasy star portable toukiden soul sacrifice Ragnarok odyssey ff14 freedom wars the secret wars. And why I'll by Black Desert
I dunno why you got pso for custization cuz it dont have much but I get ya. I spend entirely too much time in character customization related stuff.

I'd be shocked if Blizzard isn't going to let you buy hats.
I hope its more that just hats and colors, I hope the same of bl3. I know these characters have more personality than a Spartan, but I like that halo lets you customize parts. I would like if they went further and belts boots gloves and backs were included.

I haven't watched a single episode of Naruto. Already read the ending cause I don't really curr.. is it worth getting into at this point or naw?

oxZKOse.jpg

Is... is that crab Lavos in the warp bucket...

Yesssssssssssss

cdyhybrid

Don't do this to me

I don't even know anymore

Haha, I'm just m̵̡͚̩̩̖̟͖̩̪̼͔͍̬̜͘ȩ̨̻̣̠͙̺͜͞s̼͕̲͍͚͢͡s͏͕͚̞̙͈̰̯̤̀͢͠ͅi͏͇̖̺̬̗̼̫̘͙̻̤̣͖͎͔̗͓̭ͅn̴͜͡͏̳̙̼̦̟̘͍̟͚͉̖g̸̴̗̳̲̣̠͇͇̤̘͕̜͉̫͓̤̹̟̲͘͡ with you.

I'm sure everything will be j̬͉͎̠͇̦u̘̟̭͟s̡͖t҉͈̲̼̦ f̨̙̲̩̦͕̙͔͚̕͢i̶̖̗̩͎̤̯͝ͅn̖̙̭̼̭̫̼͕ȩ̛̱͕͔̫̝̹̦̩̼͝.

Village

Do you sleep with a Teddy Bear or a Teddy Human?
That sounds more cute than insulting

edit: Good luck, XiaNaphryz.

Apparently, I don't, considering I've followed this from the start. I watch plenty of films that are just as silly as the whole of Naruto. If the execution of the main idea of somebodies work gets muddled over the years, then that's on them, and not the audience. You take the characters actions and words as a whole. If you're trying to portray something a certain way, yet you have to scrounge and find two sentences to try and prove otherwise, then your message got lost in the void.

That edit still doesn't disprove what I said, but you've already moved on and so will I.

This is nothing compared to the arguments people had over the Matrix films, dbz, Star trek, Star wars, etc.

Star wars arguments... I cant with those anymore that shit gonna rev right the fuck bavk up with the new movies. But imma participate anyway , imma get tired oneday....hopefully.

Im concidering making a weird thread about the black eyed peas.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ishibear, I'm curious. It's not a spoiler (I couldn't be more vague if I tried), but I'll tag it just to be safe. Have you found,
that room
yet? You'll know which one I'm talking about, if you have. lol.

Malyse

on a friday morning?

Cmmaaannn

There is never a bad time to be drunk

I dunno why you got pso for custization cuz it dont have much but I get ya. I spend entirely too much time in character customization related stuff.

I hope its more that just hats and colors, I hope the same of bl3. I know these characters have more personality than a Spartan, but I like that halo lets you customize parts. I would like if they went further and belts boots gloves and backs were included.

Pso2. There's a slider for the angle female characters' nipples point.

This is why bears don't like people. Y'all mean to them and it's only cuz you're jelly they're cute.

We lurve you doe.
I cant fell my face

Playing hyrule warrior wit dub step and mashups. Wish Wii Zu had custom soundtracks.

Slayven

If my son cam to me and said "I am a sonic fan and I can't wait until Shenmue 3", I would try to figure out where I went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom