• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why bears don't like people. Y'all mean to them and it's only cuz you're jelly they're cute.
Yall do make some fire albums tho

Big_Bear_'Doin_Thangs'_Album_Cover.jpg

Village

If my son cam to me and said "I am a sonic fan and I can't wait until Shenmue 3", I would try to figure out where I went wrong.

I would.be like "well son you arent slay "

List of most evil things

raisins
people who put raisins in foood and dont tell nobody
people who put raisins in cinnamon stuff and dont tell nobody also ruining the cinnamon treat
snk bosses
Michael Jordan's wardrobe

Fixed

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Ishibear, I'm curious. It's not a spoiler (I couldn't be more vague if I tried), but I'll tag it just to be safe. Have you found,
that room
yet? You'll know which one I'm talking about, if you have. lol.

I've found many rooms that make me want to cry... but to give you an idea how far I am, I just found the
submachine gun

strobogo

Banned
Stro's true tag.

It's always a bad time to be drunk. I know I should stop and I want to stop, but I can't. It's a cycle of the short term gain of silencing my head for a few hours and long term feeling like a piece of shit while my body goes to shit and the short term gain gets smaller and smaller. It's been a 7 year downward spiral that picked up in the last 2 years that I started drinking. And now it feels like it is going so fast I must be about to get sucked down the drain.

Slayven

Really? I can't say I've seen it often, unless they were piss drunk.

Kids drink to get drunk and say how drunk they are. They ain't learn the fine art of getting that buzz on.

Damn i jsut realized last time I drank was on the podcast with dreams.

strobogo

Banned
Drunk typing is bullshit. Everything has spell check. You might use the wrong their/there/they're or mix up if/at/as kind of shit. Not ssdiiiejfie crosswalk Gorbachev nonsense.

G-Fex

Drunk typing is bullshit. Everything has spell check. You might use the wrong their/there/they're or mix up if/at/as kind of shit. Not ssdiiiejfie crosswalk Gorbachev nonsense.

Stro is a wanna be drunk. He just wants to be like Scott Hall on that horrible storyline where he 'pretends' to be drunk even though he was really with drinking problems.

Reminder, I still love you Stro.

Village

Awful

I hate the Adult Swim brand of humor

it's garbage

ignore it

it was a good episode

I barely even read that thread anymore because peeps will complain about everything

Agreed on the korra point.

On the topicc of swim

They got differnt brands which ones you talking about

Tim and eric, tom goes to the mayor, 12 once mouse
Venture bros, boondocks, tyson
Athf,harvey,squidbillies,space ghost
Robot chicken,macfarlane cartoons
Drinky crow , moral oral
Or like. Loiters squad which is just off brand mtv shit

Tthere are different kids if you talking about the first one specifically yeah I agree

strobogo

Banned
Stro is a wanna be drunk. He just wants to be like Scott Hall on that horrible storyline where he 'pretends' to be drunk even though he was really with drinking problems.

Reminder, I still love you Stro.

ikFC9LBs0tHLA.gif

iKegb2bIyWwI3.gif

Dreamdrop is stealing my self loathing drunk gimmick. Best watch yourself, mother fucker.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
No shit. I seek everyone's approval to offset my inhibitively low self esteem. Never noticed how much I hate myself? Christ, catch up already.

You don't need my approval or anyone else's for that matter. Do what makes you happy and brings you contentment. Please take care of yourself.

Edit: Brb, going to get pizza.

Malyse

You don't need my approval or anyone else's for that matter. Do what makes you happy and brings you contentment. Please take care of yourself.
I like that you're a good person.
Dreamdrop is stealing my self loathing drunk gimmick. Best watch yourself, mother fucker.
I always loathe myself. I just rarely acknowledge it.

Also, mother fucker ain't that bad. There's a lot of hot moms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom