• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

That dreamdrop thread damn.

But it also brings up the question as a race why are we so hated yet the back breaking labor of our forefathers put in to this county to make this county as strong as it is.

The way race relations are becoming here I'm not sure I would want to raise a family/child here.

Nublacks will realize they do give a fuck about how education you are/sws you are your still disposalable. This see you as a dog in the street

DreamDrop trap thread is the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

My family thinks i don't want kids because I don't wanna be a parent. Being a parent isn't the big deal. The big deal us bringing a child into a world I already know hates it. Can't deal with that.

Silky

Banned
I have arrived!

Y0lk0YN.gif

Fresh out tha joint

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DreamDrop trap thread is the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

My family thinks i don't want kids because I don't wanna be a parent. Being a parent isn't the big deal. The big deal us bringing a child into a world I already know hates it. Can't deal with that.
Ehhhhhhhh

Malyse

I like it alot, some things could have been done better execution wise but I still enjoy it.

edit: it should still be on netflix I think

Yoooo!

Lemme name drop one of my faves

CanIStream.it
Even got an iOS app.

And they say... Nope. Not on Netflix.

Malyse

you mean psycho pass 1 right?

I used that site and it showed up on netflix lol
Eh? Must have check s2 then.

STILL! It's a hella useful site.

It's about damn time you added hella to your dictionary iPhone. Now get totes in there and we'll be aces.

Optional missions. The defeat enemies to extend your time one is a beast.

I'm shocked how much I like her new do.

Lol the new hair is boss. That and the dress from the opening movie, 200,000 halos to stunt on fools along with that ridiculously awesome hat.
Worth. Every. Halo.

J10

Banned
The novels already established Chief as a white guy, but fuck it, they've retconned everything else to hell and back already anyway.

Gorillaz

I remember everyone thinking Chief was black during Halo 2 era

Eh? Must have check s2 then.

STILL! It's a hella useful site.

It's about damn time you added hella to your dictionary iPhone. Now get totes in there and we'll be aces.

it's probably around the corner tho netflix wise. So far it's been good tho.

Trey

You are right, those hired gun writers do be making shit enjoyable. As paper thin as Star Wars is, some of their novels be on point. I imagine somebody could do something with halo.

The Eric Nylund books (the most foundational books in Halo lore) and two out of three Greg Bear books are great.

Slayven

The Eric Nylund books (the most foundational books in Halo lore) and two out of three Greg Bear books are great.

I was reading Bear's newest book a week ago. Had to put it on the backlog. Too much military jorgon, but it was funny how he took a shot at Elon Musk in it.

J10

Banned

Ghosts of Onyx and Contact Harvest are my personal favorites. They're also the ones that got gutted the hardest by the retcons. That was annoying.

Trey

Ghosts of Onyx and Contact Harvest are my personal favorites. They're also the ones that got gutted the hardest by the retcons. That was annoying.

GoO didn't get hit too badly. It's just that the Kilo five trilogy is absolutely horrible.

Psycho Pass is a good anime. Just started it.

anyone watching season 2? What about season 2?

In other news.

Yeah fam so I applied for a new job at my company; assistant manager position. I've been looking to go after it. I need to nail the interview but alot of my coworkers going after it too.

How do you guys deal with the interview process and shaking the nerves?

My qualifications and everything else speaks for itself. I need to go get it then keep moving up...until I find better elsewhere :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom