• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them plenty. They're not for everyone. Not sure I'd ever touch goldeneye again, confession though I did have a lot of fun with goldeneye rogue agent.

Multiplayer though I'm not too fond of, too much salt, too much awful folks.

Play Shadow Warrior. I don't play much FPS because they all play the fucking same. But SW is dope. Well I do play TF2 sometimes (and will probably try OW).

strobogo

Banned
I like them plenty. They're not for everyone. Not sure I'd ever touch goldeneye again, confession though I did have a lot of fun with goldeneye rogue agent.

Multiplayer though I'm not too fond of, too much salt, too much awful folks.

Not really. I guess that makes me boring.

Well more boring than I am currently.

Yeah I doubt I'd play Goldeneye today, but I enjoyed it and one of the PS2 Bond games.

royalan

I am SO MAD I was banned while that whole Chris Brown/Kurruche vs Adrian Bailon/Tamar shit was going down.

Black Instagram was acting a damn fool and I was getting my LIFE.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually super excited for Overwatch.

Pretty much the way to get me into PC genres is to make them more like fighting games. Dota/LoL did that with RTS and now Overwatch is that for FPS

Slayven

I'm actually super excited for Overwatch.

Pretty much the way to get me into PC genres is to make them more like fighting games. Dota/LoL did that with RTS and now Overwatch is that for FPS

Great shit

Unrealchampionship2.jpg

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently that little girl is a professional child actress. Not even a player. Apparently they found a commercial she was in on reddit

lol welp

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Can't believe this Banks album is as good as it is. Might be the album that surprised me the most, this year.

Apparently that little girl is a professional child actress. Not even a player. Apparently they found a commercial she was in on reddit

lol welp

Damn. Now, you gonna have some assholes validated in their hate...

G-Fex

lol welp

ah well.

Someday a real 'wizard' will come along then.

and get a real high score on double dragon.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oh if you meant the people who staged this whole thing and not the dudes digging deep, I guess they wanted to get people talking about the new smash.

I mean it was working for a day lol

Slayven

I truly don't even know, lol. that smash is accessible to anyone?
Would not be that bad.

Preserving the ethics of gaming journalism

Lets say the Illumanti set this up, so what? They get a cute little video to go viral and advertise the game. But of course you have those that tie video games to their own life force go crazy and going apeshit over it. I think it will end badly for the fighting game community, sorry beef.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
angelus, how many black girl avy's you got in stock?

Would not be that bad.

Lets say the Illumanti set this up, so what? They get a cute little video to go viral and advertise the game. But of course you have those that tie video games to their own life force go crazy and going apeshit over it. I think it will end badly for the fighting game community, sorry beef.

nah its still bad. they could've made a corny commercial with people randomly and genuinely having fun with smash without fucking with gamers.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I agree with you 100%

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
nah its still bad. they could've made a corny commercial with people randomly and genuinely having fun with smash without fucking with gamers.

They weren't fucked with though?

The community figures present were paid very well for their time

Exposing something that's nothing but positive like this just comes off as some true crab bucket shit.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
They weren't fucked with though?

The community figures present were paid very well for their time

I was talking about us. really, only one that cared about this development was the gaming community. casuals can obviously see the appeal but they aren't going to specifically search out "10 year old girl fucking shit up in smash" and go oh wow! I should buy that game cause if a 10 year old can do it i can too.

Blargh, I barely watch it as is. I just want mindless action with cats getting offed left and right. None of this love love "senpai daisuki uguu" shit.

Trey

that karissa thread gave me life. "Are you crying?" Talk to 'em little girl, talk to em.

Wait, collusion? noooooo

Nakazato

That dreamdrop thread damn.

But it also brings up the question as a race why are we so hated yet the back breaking labor of our forefathers put in to this county to make this county as strong as it is.

The way race relations are becoming here I'm not sure I would want to raise a family/child here.

Nublacks will realize they do give a fuck about how education you are/sws you are your still disposalable. This see you as a dog in the street

G-Fex

Don't know what this means

Stro can you translate what your BFF is saying

CAMANNN

Never saw The Wizard?

Probably a reference to The Wizard or something totally 80s and totally rad because Fex is just that kind of cat.

Thanks I think you're totally radical too dude. Very Swood.

anyway, I'd love it if some 10-12 year old came out and revealed him/herself to be a Call of Duty super mlg level pro.

zero_suit

That dreamdrop thread damn.

But it also brings up the question as a race why are we so hated yet the back breaking labor of our forefathers put in to this county to make this county as strong as it is.

The way race relations are becoming here I'm not sure I would want to raise a family/child here.

Nublacks will realize they do give a fuck about how education you are/sws you are your still disposalable. This see you as a dog in the street

I'll never understand it. Where would this country be without us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom