• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
rbOF4oW.png

HOLLERING

I remember when he lost his show, everyone squashed their beefs to clown on the motherfucker. I think Glenn Beck and John Stewart shared a beer and called him a fuckboy.

Ha!

Iight..question, BCT: What's on the menu tonight?

Whole wheat angel hair pasta
Spicy baked salmon
Homemade vodka sauce
A pork chop I snacked on, while cooking meat for them silly folks who hate fish..

What y'all having?

Malyse

Ha!

Spicy baked salmon
Homemade vodka sauce
A pork chop I snacked on, while cooking meat for them silly folks who hate fish..

What y'all having?
I'm the unhealthy type of crazy, so I prolly won't eat until tomorrow or Wednesday.
whole wheat pasta is fucking awful

Ha!

Spicy baked salmon
Homemade vodka sauce

What y'all having?

Fish and potatoes friend. Go-to combo for protein and carbs.

Kreed

Sunny will never learn. The contract stated he wouldn't be juniored, but it never said he wouldn't get banned.

iQBKgLOdQU2Fh.gif

I can't even figure out what he did. The Wrestling thread mentions he was talking bad about the Gamecube Controller (really?), but there's literally a poster saying "The Gamecube Controller is a Piece of Shit" on the previous page that didn't get clapped.

Ha!

Spicy baked salmon
Homemade vodka sauce

What y'all having?

A maple turkey sandwich. With Havarti. And sunchips. I'm broke till friday. Will be rocking this dinner all week.

Furyous

I ordered two racks of ribs with extra barbecue sauce delivered from the rib shop and two philly steak subs from Subway delivered fresh. I live across the street from Subway and asking them to deliver is nice of me as a consumer.

I'm lazy and don't feel like cooking.

jWILL253

Banned
People who hate Eminem on some pretentious shit gotta shut the fuck up.

Shit is corny at this point. You ain't gotta like the music, but respect the talent.

Anyone who goes "Danny Brown > Eminem" is getting the Prince.gif...

People who hate Eminem on some pretentious shit gotta shut the fuck up.

Shit is corny at this point. You ain't gotta like the music, but respect the talent.

Anyone who goes "Danny Brown > Eminem" is getting the Prince.gif...

Danny Brown > Eminem after Eminem Show is an easy call to make. gif me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom