• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

My dude Viscant starts his pop off with "Let me tell you why I got mad at you" like he's a disappointed father, ended by telling this man not to come back till he gets his money up and LTG's best defense was to complain about charge characters like your homeboy use to complain about Hadoukens back in the day.

Perfection.

Age of consent = adult. That's why it is totally cool for (female) teachers to bang their (male) students. Have you never read one of those threads? You'd learn a lot about why it isn't creepy at all for 30-40 year olds to bang 16-18 year olds.

had a friend who told me she can't be with anyone that wasn't at least twice her age. She'd constantly couldn't find anyone in person or celebrity wise attractive unless they were. She realized this fact at age 14 and was like that all the time i knew her from 18-22

Is Twitch garbage for anyone else? Every time I use the thing, no matter how fast my connection is, it winds up being like back in the good ol' days of dial up.

new week new set of movies to watch, most of them are rewatchings. Going to watch at least 5 of them. Most of them just stuff deep in my back catalog of old DVD rips

The Brave One
Teeth
Vagina Dentata
Candyman
New Nightmare
Species
Primer
To.get.her (i vague remember watching this once)
Love (Angels and Airways)
The Faculty
Funny Games (the 2007 version)

My dude Viscant starts his pop off with "Let me tell you why I got mad at you" like he's a disappointed father, ended by telling this man not to come back till he gets his money up and LTG's best defense was to complain about charge characters like your homeboy use to complain about Hadoukens back in the day.

Perfection.

That was hilarious.

"But charge characters yo--how to deal?"

C'mon son.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bought Samurai Warriors 4 on Vita. Much better port than WO3 got, that's for damn sure. I dig it a lot, I love how much more story-focused it is than WO is (which is honestly a mess because of the excuses they use to throw everyone together) - I really enjoy the Warring States period anyway. Great game, even on the shitty Vita.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
anybody thats seen shit pop off at the arcade knows its not just a game

I've always been lucky because I'm a giant, people don't fuck with me. I used to play a lot of King of Fighters in the late 90s/early 2000s at this Mexican spot. People got upset but never stepped up, thankfully I'm not an angry loser so I took my lumps with good humor. It's a learning experience.

I've always been lucky because I'm a giant, people don't fuck with me. I used to play a lot of King of Fighters in the late 90s/early 2000s at this Mexican spot. People got upset but never stepped up, thankfully I'm not an angry loser so I took my lumps with good humor. It's a learning experience.

back when internet access wasnt so common down here I used to go to my dad office to print out all the movelists and study them, I was broken Tier compared to everyone else, I mained kyo and then just leave the cursor on random select just to piss everyone off

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
back when internet access wasnt so common down here I used to go to my dad office to print out all the movelists and study them, I was broken Tier compared to everyone else, I mained kyo and then just leave the cursor on random select just to piss everyone off

I did that for MK2 back in the day, printed and studied fatalities so people would go WOW.

My dude in KOF was always Yamazaki. It doesn't get better for me. Throwing back fireballs, carving people up, kicking sand...dabes.

SmokyDave

It's been slim pickings ever since the Vita turned into a 1000 Year Old Demon system.
Too late man, I write in ink.

I've had a shit-ton of stuff to play, but that's mostly because it's the platform I play all the indies on. Retail ain't been too clever this year, for sure.

Slayven

Too late man, I write in ink.

I've had a shit-ton of stuff to play, but that's mostly because it's the platform I play all the indies on. Retail ain't been too clever this year, for sure.

Rogue Legacy is crack, meth, and heroin man. No game should draw you in that much.

strobogo

Banned
There aren't a lot of things more frustrating than playing a fighting/sports/wrestling game with another person and having them completely dominate you, though. Where they just eat you alive and you can't get anything off. It's a terrible, terrible feeling. It's far worse than someone dominating you in a real sport or fight.

Silky

Banned
Lowtiergod using Rose eh
sass1.png

wow, such a unique character
sass2.png

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Bought Samurai Warriors 4 on Vita. Much better port than WO3 got, that's for damn sure. I dig it a lot, I love how much more story-focused it is than WO is (which is honestly a mess because of the excuses they use to throw everyone together) - I really enjoy the Warring States period anyway. Great game, even on the shitty Vita.

Yep, story is amazing and I keep getting over 1000 kills which character I take with me per battle, and the reward for it is beautiful haha

Which story are you working on? I've been all over the place to keep trying characters but I've beaten Legend of Kanto, Takeda, and Oda. Love all 3 and can't wait to replay them.

Man, I remeber playing SC2 as a kid and this one group of 20 somethings were dominating the sticks at this arcade. I think I lost three times (was used to playing on controllers). Last time up, the ring leader said something smart. He ended up walking away in shame after getting beasted three rounds in a row.

Greatest feeling of triumph ever. I trash talk my friends, but what I look like talking trash to a kid?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, story is amazing and I keep getting over 1000 kills which character I take with me per battle, and the reward for it is beautiful haha

Which story are you working on? I've been all over the place to keep trying characters but I've beaten Legend of Kanto, Takeda, and Oda. Love all 3 and can't wait to replay them.

Going balls out in Oda. That's got Ranmaru in it, I'm sure, and I gotta have him. He's so great. Really looking forward to Hojo, but I know Ujiyasu's moveset stinks, so I'm kind of dreading him being around. Being able to select from a decent roster of people is great though, and still getting story cutscenes without it being weird is dope. I love the interactions. This game is fucking GREAT.

There aren't a lot of things more frustrating than playing a fighting/sports/wrestling game with another person and having them completely dominate you, though. Where they just eat you alive and you can't get anything off. It's a terrible, terrible feeling. It's far worse than someone dominating you in a real sport or fight.

Yep. Marvel isn't fun. Fuck Marvel.

Losing in fighting games are so personal. In Halo or Team Fortress 2 or whatever, you can slide some of the blame off onto your teammates not working together as a unit, or in Mario Kart its just full of randomness and everybody hitting everybody don't take it too serious. But in Street Fighter, dude just virtually whooped yo ass, son. Can't slide the blame on the white man for that shit, you just gotta hold dat L in ya chest and watch your sodium intake.

new week new set of movies to watch, most of them are rewatchings. Going to watch at least 5 of them. Most of them just stuff deep in my back catalog of old DVD rips

The Brave One
Teeth
Vagina Dentata
Candyman
New Nightmare
Species
Primer
To.get.her (i vague remember watching this once)
Love (Angels and Airways)
The Faculty
Funny Games (the 2007 version)
Def By Temptation, nothing more funny then watching Dewayne Wayne fight a demon

I did that for MK2 back in the day, printed and studied fatalities so people would go WOW.

My dude in KOF was always Yamazaki. It doesn't get better for me. Throwing back fireballs, carving people up, kicking sand...dabes.

Man there was a kid in my class that had these, he guarded those shits like some lost jutsu scrolls

strobogo

Banned
Going balls out in Oda. That's got Ranmaru in it, I'm sure, and I gotta have him. He's so great. Really looking forward to Hojo, but I know Ujiyasu's moveset stinks, so I'm kind of dreading him being around. Being able to select from a decent roster of people is great though, and still getting story cutscenes without it being weird is dope. I love the interactions. This game is fucking GREAT.

Yep. Marvel isn't fun. Fuck Marvel.

Losing in fighting games are so personal. In Halo or Team Fortress 2 or whatever, you can slide some of the blame off onto your teammates not working together as a unit, or in Mario Kart its just full of randomness and everybody hitting everybody don't take it too serious. But in Street Fighter, dude just virtually whooped yo ass, son. Can't slide the blame on the white man for that shit, you just gotta hold dat L in ya chest and watch your sodium intake.

I'd 100% prefer to get my ass kicked in a real life fight than get dominated like that in a game.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
my ex is looking too good today, I gotta stay strong because i can have it if I want it.
Why is she your ex? Remember that.
Not something you see a lot www.copyblogger.com/bye-facebook, business just straight up delete their Facebook page because it's useless
This was a good read. The article also links a video explaining fake facebook fans and likes and where they come from. A lot of businesses get caught up in trying to have the most fans or likes and resort to things like clickfarms. And in the end it really just damages the value of having a virtual presence like a facebook page in the first place because you will be getting jank statistics and most of your advertising aimed at empty profiles.

Malyse

Not something you see a lot www.copyblogger.com/bye-facebook, business just straight up delete their Facebook page because it's useless

My page is the same way cept I only have 12000 fans.

It's been slim pickings ever since the Vita turned into a 1000 Year Old Demon system.

I has a thread.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=917101

Oh and y'all should be listening to Serial. Yeah, I'm still beating that drum.

----

I fucked up, fam. Got up feeling good, decided to make myself some pancakes. Made me a nice lil stack of hot steamy goodness, set it on the table, go for the syrup, ain't got no syrup. Now I can run to buy syrup, but who wants to eat cold (or worse, reheated) pancakes? I can make some vanilla syrup, but that would take as long as going to the store. And I would hate watching my pancakes get cold in front of my eyes. So I swallow my pride and put honey on my pancakes. Shit was so sweet 😞. I could barely take it. The pancakes was still phenom though.

Bayo2 midnight tonight. It sucks being too busy to play, but I'm ready

I fucked up, fam. Got up feeling good, decided to make myself some pancakes. Made me a nice lil stack of hot steamy goodness, set it on the table, go for the syrup, ain't got no syrup. Now I can run to buy syrup, but who wants to eat cold (or worse, reheated) pancakes? I can make some vanilla syrup, but that would take as long as going to the store. And I would hate watching my pancakes get cold in front of my eyes. So I swallow my pride and put honey on my pancakes. Shit was so sweet 😞. I could barely take it. The pancakes was still phenom though.

You gotta have that option select where even if you're out of syrup, the pancakes are fluffy enough that butter alone has your toes curling.

Malyse

Bayo2 midnight tonight. It sucks being too busy to play, but I'm ready

You gotta have that option select where even if you're out of syrup, the pancakes are fluffy enough that butter alone has your toes curling.
Lactose intolerant and lost my pills.

Village

Since that thread is over in OT and this discussion is going to swirl into that, I wanted to ask, how do you all feel about the term " white trash".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom