• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Git Gud and stop blaming the game lol

ibjSYmeopXgHcV.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yesterday's thread went just how I wanted and expected. Let's see if I can get people hot again.

"would black people have done a better job of bringing the one ring to mount doom?"*

anything race-related + tolkien is a powder keg of insanity.

* since apparently there's no black folks in tolkien's work, from what I understand. I couldn't get through the Silmarillion.

Malyse

"would black people have done a better job of bringing the one ring to mount doom?"*

anything race-related + tolkien is a powder keg of insanity.

* since apparently there's no black folks in tolkien's work, from what I understand. I couldn't get through the Silmarillion.

Naw, I'm trying to get people REALLY mad. Like, "Bitch, I'll cut you"
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917395
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917749

I'm bout that "For the Fairest" Apple of Discord.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Far more likely to do a "Is a hotdog a sandwich?" thread.

Oh god.

Makes me think of the fun of "do you wipe your ass with your tip money standing up or sitting down, and do you clap afterwards?" would be.

"What if Fiona Apple was black, would she be accused of smoking crack when 'When The Pawn...' got released"

Demi needs a BruceLeeRoy style tag at the rate he's going "Grandmaster of Thread Baiting"

Interviewed today.

Not sure of my chances, but they misclassified the position in their posting and are offering pay on the low side of industry standards, so maybe it kept enough people away for me to snag it.

Also "What if the extra special, strong, fast and intelligent woman for the movie Species was black"
And would there have been a hip hop dance scene where she learned to dance

Crocodile

im about to watch this coffin princess anime.

am i doing it right?

I haven't seen it but people say its a competent show. Either way, there are a bunch of shows I'd check out before it. Parasyte and Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis are the stand outs and Mushishi just came back from hiatus. Shirobako is also awesome but I have no idea if it would be your jam. Gundam Build Fighters Try is a sequel to last year's Gundam Build Fighters and while the start is a bit shakier than I would like, if you like mecha its a good choice. Fate/Stay Night looks gorgeous but I'm not confident it will live up to the quality of Fate/Zero (the prequel) due in large part to the younger cast. This is one of the best seasons of anime in years so far. Hell this whole year has been fantastic with stuff like Space Dandy and Ping Pong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom