• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Don't be surprise. Give yourself some credit. Walk outside like your shit don't stink.

Hard to do. When my friend told him his friend was into me my mind would not accept it even though my friend doesn't lie about stuff like that. I'm just going to see what happens

That's adorable.

Don't sell yourself short, broski! People do all sorts of shit to make themselves appealing to other people, but the corollary of "no one deserves sex/to be in a relationship" is that anyone can receive those things, regardless of who they are and what they have and haven't done. I hope all goes well for you!

I guess I will try. Not sure what to do or think

Malyse

What is this MK9?

I probably fucked up by saying that I 16/17 year olds having sexual relationships with Adults does not really disturb me that much in that thread.
Here's my counter argument: prefrontal cortex don't grow in to around 25. That's the part of your brain that makes you not make dumbass decisions (also, reasons I only date 25+). So you are fucking with someone without full mental reasoning abilities. Plus teens are rarely all that stab!e in the first place...

Here's my counter argument: prefrontal cortex don't grow in to around 25. That's the part of your brain that makes you not make dumbass decisions (also, reasons I only date 25+). So you are fucking with someone without full mental reasoning abilities. Plus teens are rarely all that stab!e in the first place...

No I agree personally, it just doesn't squick me out when it does happen.

Now if we're talking younger than 15/16.....I definitely have a problem.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I really hope Marvel stops killing villains.

I feel like they don't actually kill that many. Mandarin
and real Mandarin
is still around, Justin Hammer is still around, General Ross and Abomination are still alive, you literally cannot get rid of Loki, Crossbones is still alive, Winter Soldier is still around and looks to be turning away from the dark side, Hydra is still around, etc. Also they could say "actually Red Skull just got tesseract'd into space" and bring him back at any point.

and real Mandarin
is still around, Justin Hammer is still around, General Ross and Abomination are still alive, you literally cannot get rid of Loki, Crossbones is still alive, Winter Soldier is still around and looks to be turning away from the dark side, Hydra is still around, etc. Also they could say "actually Red Skull just got tesseract'd into space" and bring him back at any point.

I thought that's what happened.

Malyse

and real Mandarin

Huh. I'm confusing Spidey again.

ReiGun

I can't imagine being 25 and dealing with a teenager. Like, how do you not get irritated by them? Couldn't do it.

strobogo

Banned
...No it's not. Age of consent, maybe. Adult? Nope.

Age of consent = adult. That's why it is totally cool for (female) teachers to bang their (male) students. Have you never read one of those threads? You'd learn a lot about why it isn't creepy at all for 30-40 year olds to bang 16-18 year olds.

Age of consent = adult. That's why it is totally cool for (female) teachers to bang their (male) students. Have you never read one of those threads? You'd learn a lot about why it isn't creepy at all for 30-40 year olds to bang 16-18 year olds.

Oh, I missed the sarcasm first time around, lol

His life going from Buffet > Crack > jail > rapper

The Detroit rapper and avid Champs listener sits down with said Champs to discuss his love of Dizzee Rascal, medition, his time in prison and his forays into S&M. It's great.

* Duration 1:23h, Published 10/20/14 4:18:36 PM

* Episode Download Link (38 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/thechamps/Danny_Brown_Output.mp3

* Show Notes: http://thechamps.libsyn.com/danny-brown

* Podcast Feed: The Champs with Neal Brennan Moshe Kasher (http://thechamps.libsyn.com/rss)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You can't kill Ultron, well Pym did but it was complicated and broke the Multiverse.
Didn't Wolverine try and go back in time to kill Pym and it fucked up everything in the future so then he has to go back a second time to stop himself from killing him?

Trey

Didn't Wolverine try and go back in time to kill Pym and it fucked up everything in the future so then he has to go back a second time to stop himself from killing him?

It's best not to think too hard about it. I tried and I only hurt myself.

Slayven

Yes then Pym created an antivirus program that runs on the whole universe that keeps Ultron from coming back.

J10

Banned
Iron Man and Thor murdered all their villains. Stane, Vanko, Killian, and Malekith are all dead as dead.

How the hell has Hulk not killed anybody yet? Ross should have been the first to go.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Iron Man and Thor murdered all their villains. Stane, Vanko, Killian, and Malekith are all dead as dead.

How the hell has Hulk not killed anybody yet? Ross should have been the first to go.

and throw away that red hulk money? i dont think so. old man ross has a reason to live

except this time there wont be any beating around the bush as to who he is.

ReiGun

Still waiting on them to follow up on The Leader. Incredible Hulk was bad, but I'd hate to see them just drop everything from it.

J10

Banned
I don't believe Red Hulk money exists, but OK.

I assume they would follow up on The Leader if anything.

Village

I'm actually in the camp that Red Hood and the Outlaws is pretty good....just the drops in quality are hard.

But honestly Arsenal and Jason make that book. Star gets more focus than Arsenal but she's just a bland ass character.

Oh no the books great.

Star fire is just bad.

Its like " this is a good book, to bad they keep trying to push this bland character they fucked up worse for summer slam "

I don't believe Red Hulk money exists, but OK.

I assume they would follow up on The Leader if anything.

I think you can sell the shit out of all the hulks.

ReiGun

The fighting game community is hilarious.

I haven't watched a stream in a minute, but that was worth it.

Viscant was like "I help save lives while you standing there broke and with the taste of my dick on your mouth. Hold dat."

I've been laughing for 20 minutes off that shit.

Viscant was like "I help save lives while you standing there broke and with the taste of my dick on your mouth. Hold dat."

NLBC?

I hardly ever get to see the streams anymore since moving out here

Imma need a link to this fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom