• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
dat Halo 5 vidoc

ninjaturtles2hqsfs.gif

J10

Banned
I'm unimpressed at first blush. It's not at automatic buy status like all other Halos were. Hope it plays better than it looks.

Sprinting still being there is a problem. There might by too many non-combat options for avoiding imminent death. I wanna at least try it though, so that's a positive. I was really sure they wouldn't take the community feedback seriously, but from the vidoc it at least appears that they did. There's still a lot to learn about how balanced and egalitarian it might be.

Silky

Banned
Police showed up at my house at like 2AM. Stepdad actually went to jail for being ~10 minutes late to a court hearing. Amazing.

Awwww. RIP Uncle Phil.

And everybody is wondering why someone on Cosby's staff thought this meme thing was a good idea?

[conspiracy] Young woman on staff who was tired of being harassed by the pudding pop either suggested the idea or kept her mouth shut when the much older PR staff members suggested the idea. [/conspiracy]

Village

Thay Cosby thread

Also speaking thongs now related to Hannibal buress, he said he wanted to start a record label a bunch timez, specifically mentioned on the nerdist pocast. Did anything come from that?

Kreed

I don't get it.

Did they not see what happened to Robin Thicke?

Holy shit I'm dying at the examples of how they thought it was gonna go

I had forgotten about the rape allegations myself so that direction surprised me. But yeah, forced viral media campaigns go badly more often than not, especially when a celebrity is involved.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I had forgotten about the rape allegations myself so that direction surprised me. But yeah, forced viral media campaigns go badly more often than not, especially when a celebrity is involved.

I think Hannibal Buress' s comedy set about it getting so much attention recently contributed a lot

Silky

Banned
Oh my. A lot of big name titles this holiday ended up complete shitshows in some form . Destiny, Driveclub, AC: Unity, The Evil Within, MCC.

Wheras new IPs and underatted/small scale sequels performed pretty well reception wise.

2015's weird.

harSon

Banned
Oh my. A lot of big name titles this holiday ended up complete shitshows in some form . Destiny, Driveclub, AC: Unity, The Evil Within, MCC.

Wheras new IPs and underatted/small scale sequels performed pretty well reception wise.

2015's weird.

How is MCC a shit show?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Damn Slay, Fox really fucked over Doom in the remake huh. Sounds like his origin story is pretty much being a GAFfer at this point.

Both titles heavily marketed and with some sort of pedigree behind it (specifically Shinji Mikami, the whole 'RETURN OF HORROR' marketing angle bullshit.)

Still new IPs though regardless of how they were marketed. Doesn't really help them much. New IPs don't get the same pass older IPs do.

jWILL253

Banned
Ubisoft deserves that shit, too.

Their carelessness finally caught up with them. Their console ports now are on par with their PC ports...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom