• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe, I see that Georgia peach after too much shit nowadays. Feels kind of good.

I've been hearing rumblings about a big ass studio being built in the Newnan/i-85 area due to the success of a certain zombie franchise. Also some of the spots that are secured by us were used in a couple films. Can't name names but it's reputable. Contracts make the world go round family.

Slayven

I've been hearing rumblings about a big ass studio being built in the Newnan/i-85 area due to the success of a certain zombie franchise. Also some of the spots that are secured by us were used in a couple films. Can't name names but it's reputable. Contracts make the world go round family.
Maybe they will be allowed to have more black people in the show.
Secret Six was good too, to bad the Nu52 fucked that one

Knockout is one of my comic waifus.

But Gail's bringing it back bruh!

*remembers it's 2014 Gail*

Well..it could still turn out alright.

What's wrong with 2014 Gail? People seemed to like her Batgirl...
I couldn't bring myself to read past issue 1. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't like Barbara as Batgirl.

B2OCT4-IMAEICd0.jpg

B2OCT41IEAAHAfR.jpg

Jehova Witness gonna get y'all someway

ReiGun

I couldn't bring myself to read past issue 1. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't like Barbara as Batgirl.

Gail ain't terrible, but her newer stuff just isn't up to the quality of her older work. She turns in "okay" work and that's it. I'll take her Secret Six, Wonder Woman, or old Birds of Prey over Batgirl or Red Sonja. Even The Movement, which I really liked, still never got close to her old stuff.

Slayven

Gail ain't terrible, but her newer stuff just isn't up to the quality of her older work. She turns in "okay" work and that's it. I'll take her Secret Six, Wonder Woman, or old Birds of Prey over Batgirl or Red Sonja. Even The Movement, which I really liked, still never got close to her old stuff.

She writes to her stans now.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Jehova Witness gonna get y'all someway
Pretty sure creating something like that is a federal crime considering the dollar side doesn't make it obvious that it's a fake. All it takes is someone slipping it to a grocery clerk in a wad and the local church is gonna have the government up their ass.

A friend of one my associates baby mama is sleeping with his cousin, but she want to work it out with him and he thinking about doing it.

🐸☕

Malyse

i remember i listened to that Brokencyde song a lot

#JudgingYou

You mean Ellen Degeneres.

Actually... I can dig it.

Kind of excited for ASAP Rocky to drop that Pretty Flacko remix. Taking his sweet ass time though...I'mma need Chanel to break up with him or something.

Worse...Cassie. She cute tho.

lmao. About to get demoted from that water closet position.

Angel plz. Brokencyde is the fucking worst.

I'm channeling my inner JC and saying its a perma (?)

So say we all.

I like the artist on that comic. Babs is very cool.

Tell me how am I supposed to feel about this chick I'm talking to asking me what verbose means? Like you're 22 and in college. Shouldn't you know that word already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom