• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE REST OF KIMS MAGAZINES PICS LAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LAAWWWWD

kttcolinoah
kttcolinoah
kttcolinoah
kttcolinoah
kttcolinoah
kttcolinoah
kttcolinoah
kttcolinoah
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs
kttcolikrs

rambis

Banned
some of yal trippin

like yal really that hardcore

dude leads off conversation with "met this gorgeous blond"

cmon

thats called cognitive dick reasoning feedback - when thinking with your dick leads you to believe that you need to act smarter to seal a deal or something lol

people want to talk - let them talk. you need to know if shit is even worth your time before breaking out your review of rosewood
absolutely no reason to make a mountain out of a casual conversation with someone who's never had a reason to understand something like that in the first place. who's actually trying to have history lessons dumped on them at a weed/coffee shop?

Well yeah this is an whole different aspect. There's no way I tell her what's up and not make the entirity of the bar skin crawlingly awkward.

andthebeatgoeson

you fucked up

but not because you 'danced' around the answer. nobody wants to sit down and talk about atrocities man. girl comes up to you in a social spot like that and you shouldn't even be attempting to rap at that level. hell, if it gets anywhere near that you need to bring it back down, make someone laugh, or take another shot/puff/sip while you change the subject to something that doesn't have the potential to shutdown everything immediately
Yeah, should have segued into asking for her number to tell her about the great city of new York or some shit. Make some shit up. Sounds like you missed on some booty. Our people didn't die for this.

RP912

Banned
I been watching this sonic boom stream for 3 hours with dude glitching knuckles to skip stages....the fuck is up with my life :/

rambis

Banned
you fucked up

but not because you 'danced' around the answer. nobody wants to sit down and talk about atrocities man. girl comes up to you in a social spot like that and you shouldn't even be attempting to rap at that level. hell, if it gets anywhere near that you need to bring it back down, make someone laugh, or take another shot/puff/sip while you change the subject to something that doesn't have the potential to shutdown everything immediately
Yeah I agree that "orgins" is a bit to deep a topic for casual convo. But that part of the talk usually just goes, " well I'm from here and I moved because of this" and not much further. She caught me with my pants down in the worst possie manner.

Malyse

Likely my most unpopular opinion of all time: I'm not attracted to Kim Kardashian. Like, I am cognative of the fact that she's beautiful and I totes can appreciate that on a basic level, but absolutely 0/100 times would I even approach a chick who looked like her. Completely the opposite of my type.

Slayven

Likely my most unpopular opinion of all time: I'm not attracted to Kim Kardashian. Like, I am cognative of the fact that she's beautiful and I totes can appreciate that on a basic level, but absolutely 0/100 times would I even approach a chick who looked like her. Completely the opposite of my type.

That is ok we still accept you, hell we still accept Moris after he called Scarjo ugly.

jWILL253

Banned

tumblr_m1gunurf8I1qjhjoso1_400.gif

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Ishi was waiting for that slap thread to roll back around. Came in with the heat.

They mad at me already.

I don't care tho. I ain't defending that girl because she was terrible. However, it really offends me how naive GAF can be about feminism and equality, many pretend they don't understand shit. But come a topic about violence towards women and they're ready praise feminism.

GODDAMMIT SLAY

Slayven

They mad at me already.

I don't care tho. I ain't defending that girl because she was terrible. However, it really offends me how naive GAF can be about feminism and equality, many pretend they don't understand shit. But come a topic about violence towards women and they're ready praise feminism.

GODDAMMIT SLAY
Been sitting on the Demon Bear for a while.

I think its mostly her face. Just not me.
What is me is this goddess right her:

how can you think ScarJo is ugly?

Pray for Moris

We all should pray for him, he clearly needs some divine help.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
you fucked up

No lie I did this same dumb shit a week ago. I immediately figured out that I fucked up. Gotta do better next time.

Malyse

Fight me.
I'll dream drop you, son.

Also, I think its something about a certain facial structure that I really find appealing, because I like Mila Kunis for a lot of the same reasons I like Aishwarya Rai.
MV5BODQyNTQyNzY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg5MDA3MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Eh.
Is that pic showing up? I can see it on my Android but not my iPhone.

In any case, I also really like Mila Kunis.
thank you mother russia

Vandova

Neo Member

"Fist Bump"

Malyse

What if there isn't someone out there for everyone? What if there's many someones for some and there's no one for others and when we find a match or what looks to be a match we have to hold on to it and never let go cause that's all we'll ever get?

What if there isn't someone out there for everyone? What if there's many someones for some and there's no one for others and when we find a match or what looks to be a match we have to hold on to it and never let go cause that's all we'll ever get?

nigga what the fuck are you smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom