• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137987347&postcount=199

Of course. People wondered why that thread got closed?

Letters, damn, hate it had to be him.

Apparently someone from the extremely powerful bloc known as the BCT lobbied to get it closed for no good reason

lol

Someone did say they reported the thread. Might've been Gordon. I don't blame them, that thread was awful by that point. Niggas couldn't even make sonic jokes or hyperbole about the slap because people were absolutely exultant that shorty got slapped like she did.

People are having a hard time separating the idea that no matter what gender you are, you can't really expect to berate and then beat on someone without consequence, and the idea that living vicariously through someone slapping a woman and then busting a verbal nut over it is not cool

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Never talk to GAF about self defense involving women because that shit pisses them right the fuck off.

Anyway, I'm done with it for tonight.

strobogo

Banned
Never talk to GAF about self defense involving women because that shit pisses them right the fuck off.

Everything pisses some part of GAF off. Doubly so if it involves minorities, women, and minority women. But usually not in the way it makes sense to get mad about.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
People are having a hard time separating the idea that no matter what gender you are, you can't really expect to berate and then beat on someone without consequence, and the idea that living vicariously through someone slapping a woman and then busting a verbal nut over it is not cool

Pretty much, this.

dreamdrop is my new londa

soon

DY outchea putting hexes on people. lol

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom