• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
But it fails because he made an assumption that I was married. That question only works when the answer is yes or no.

eh

sorta

because you can always interject bullshit in front of a crowd that doesn't know that to begin with and the effect is still there

Malyse

Dream, you're like Preach when it comes to your taste in women...

Uh. I'm pretty sure I haven't actually revealed my taste in women. Because even though I posted some ladies I like, my preference is isn't them. And I really just like their facial structure. There's a ton of strangely specific things I like in girls, but that's just cause I'm weird.

Preach?
She's 60. If you'd watch Super Soul Sunday you'd know that.

Or if I wasn't too drunk to math.

Malyse

DD why you posting all these chicks that look like they don't go outside.

I was listening to the dinner party download podcast and that episode used Elle Fanning as their podcast pic. When I looked at my phone I noticed how long her neck was. So I posted it. Then, cause I'm the inquisitive sort, I wanted to know if Dakota had a long neck too. When I looked it up, I thought that she looked like what I remembered Evanna Lynch looking like, so I looked her up too. And I thought they were indeed similar, so I decided to share my findings.

huh. I put loved instead of looked up Evanna. How Freudian of me.

strobogo

Banned
Under aged/barely legal skinny white girls seems like the standard preference for a big chunk of GAF. Dream is just trying to fit in.

RedSwirl

Alright what the hell is SP//DR?

I'll admit right now the first thing that draws me towards comics is the art, and I thought the cover to one of the issues looked nice. Looking it up how though, they seem to be laying on the anime references pretty damn thick.

Trey

so I stuck to what I knew and made an old fashioned and a whiskey sour.

The old fashioned is a lot trickier because it calls for three different fresh fruit infusions. The lemon wedge - if you use it - will prove to be pervasive. You will taste a hint of it throughout the drink, even in the first sip where the bourbon dominates the taste. The orange doesn't present itself until halfway through the drink.

The whiskey sour is more consistent. Depending on your use of fresh lemon, you'll taste a pincer of sour the whole way though, even when they ice you use melts. It's persistent but dependable. "The workman's drink."

RP912

Banned
So with all of the sonic boom fuckery that's been going on I decided to play some Sonic All Star's Racing Transformed. I usually play music in the background when I'm playing racing games so I decided to bump the new K.R.I.T album. Now I'm not much of a krit fan but fuck it I'm bored so I'll give it a spin. Dude......as I started the game I saw sonic in a 60 something Lincoln Continental with the suicide doors. He had on red gators and gold gloves with a black n mild in his mouth. He came through the screen and said straight up "Cruise on these suckas" and press my start button on my xbox 360 controller. Next thing I know I'm seeing into the future as tails was flying through laps without me pressing a single button. I manage to snag 100 stars in my world tour.

Bottom line I'm a believer in K.R.I.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom