• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Can't speak on that since you know I run pad for life. But I'll be on the PS4 with it.

They brought back Venom

and kept that punk motherfucker Anji in the bushes so he can't run his shenanigans on me anymore

They decided to leave out the GOAT GG character, Baiken. Fuck you for that arcsys.

Now I'm gonna have to run with Valentine or Slayer.

Village

I don't know why people act like Nintendo can't make bad games.

Starfox Adventures was a thing. Single-handedly ruined the franchise.

One I think Rare made that

Two, it was a great many things.

That said, if new star fox is just them in ships and its full price, I think I might pass.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
fukk baiken and damned floor panel

fukk bridget-13 too
I don't know why people act like Nintendo can't make bad games.

Starfox Adventures was a thing. Single-handedly ruined the franchise.

naw

Starfox was on the downswing for a minute. All Adventures did was speed up the process.

Malyse

people are still delusional about dp.
I no rite?
Plus it gave us the best trainer in the franchise.
Platina-platina-berlitz-32896684-514-600.jpg

And Nintendo didn't make any of the other games people are listing.

Village

Metroid Other M.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

The Wonderful 101

That gen introduced my favorite pokemon. And a pokemon that strait up looks like shadow the hedgehog. And a cosmic dimension warping cosmic horror space ghost dragon. And Dusknoir Also a freddy Krugger pokemon.

It will forever have a fondess in my heart.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Starfox was on the downswing for a minute. All Adventures did was speed up the process.

it only had two released entries by the time adventures came out. it wasnt in bad shape. afterward though? they tried to make many things stick that didnt

I no rite?
Plus it gave us the best trainer in the franchise.
Platina-platina-berlitz-32896684-514-600.jpg

And Nintendo didn't make any of the other games people are listing.

steven was in ruby bro.

Village

steven was in ruby bro

You are both incorrect it is the 5th gen that introduced the best trainer two of them

My man marshall who looks strait out of street fighter

And Iris, the 10 year old black girl who became the pokemon champion

275px-Black_2_White_2_Iris.png

She hasn't even reached her full power level yet. She just at the beginning of her journey. The beginning of her journey is at the top of the mountain, her ass is going to space.

jWILL253

Banned
Random question:

If there were ever a Mass Effect movie, who would play Shepard? If they go with MaleShep, it has to be the most wooden actor ever.

Village

When you two stock them and they're gone before you even leave the results screen >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Peach against the world. I do need to pick a secondary tho.

Da fuck?

I thought we had all agreed Gen 3 was the worst.

Upon further review, I think that Gen 2 is the worst. By worst I mean not as good as the others.

It suffers from similar problems that Dark Souls 2 suffers from oddly enough.

Kreed

I don't think the people behind this life time movie realize Aaliyah lived in the 90s. I'm just waiting for her actress to pull out an Iphone and post on Facebook.

Slayven

If Method Man were in this Aaliyah movie he would be played by Shemar Moore. They just introduced Dame Dash and this dude is probably how the real Dame Dash sees himself in the mirror.

Dude is Jamine Depree short, but the dude playing him is 6'10 Tyler Perry Lightskinned.

Kreed

That movie was a train wreck. Everyone was a GQ/Maxim model for no reason except R.Kelly who they made look like one of Tyler Perry's "villains". They didn't play one hot Aaliyah song.

Slayven

That movie was a train wreck. Everyone was a GQ/Maxim model for no reason except R.Kelly who they made look like one of Tyler Perry's "villains". They didn't play one hot Aaliyah song.

They roasted the hell out of it on twitter. It's hilarious.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
When you two stock them and they're gone before you even leave the results screen >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Peach against the world. I do need to pick a secondary tho.

Da fuck?

I thought we had all agreed Gen 3 was the worst.

naw rei. the only thing i can really fault 3rd gen for is the lack of a day cycle( and not being able to use my broken GS dudes).

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Replaying Dino Crisis for the first time in ages. I forgot not to approach it like typical Resident Evil. Raptors hitting you with the :dahell: for backing up and pointing a pistol at them like it's all good.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone used this blood loss/trail mechanic in a modern day game? I know third person games like this don't get built that often (probably the answer to my question), but I'm struggling to think of any that aped it...even in the ps2 era.

Edit: Did Turok do it? Pretty sure I remember that being a thing that was talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom