• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'll take slow and evos over world I hate exploring, characters I don't give a fuck about (as much as one can give a fuck about characters and story in pokemon) and the wackest collection of pokemon in the series. Even the legendaries were some fuck shit save Rayquaza and Deoxys.

whack pokemon is 4th gen in a nutshell. the only pokemon to come out dope in that entire gen is lucario. everyone else is garbage

ReiGun

whack pokemon is 4th gen in a nutshell. the only pokemon to come out dope in that entire gen is lucario. everyone else is garbage

Um, the starters (especially Infernape the gawd), Gible's line, the Lake Trio, Arceus, Rampardos, Luxray, Staraptor? Bruh...bruh.

Now Gen 3 has some good ones too, but they're surrounded by pure struggle. Like Slaking. And Mudkip's evos. And Dustox. And Castfom. And those worse Pikachu wannabes, Pulse and Minun.

J10

Banned
It just dawned on me that Heimdall is gonna be the first one to die in Ragnarok. That's why they made him black. Damn you, Marvel.

Um, the starters (especially Infernape the gawd), Gible's line, the Lake Trio, Arceus, Rampardos, Luxray, Staraptor? Bruh...bruh.

Now Gen 3 has some good ones too, but they're surrounded by pure struggle. Like Slaking. And Mudkip's evos. And Dustox. And Castfom. And those worse Pikachu wannabes, Pulse and Minun.

Now you done gone too far...

Have I told you that you're my boy lately?

Parallax

slaking is dope, and you want to talk about characters evos, but you list infernape, who has one of the ugliest pre forms ever.

we have the line that ends with mexican herb muddlefoot, the flygon line, the gardevior line(which spawned some.....yeah, im not going there) the breloom line, and the metagross line. the legendaries arent shit, but they havent been shit since 2nd gen

FyreWulff

Can't wait until they remake a Selena biopic and her songs are shown as iTunes top downloads and her fans take cellphone pics of her at concerts

Unless A. this Divinity is wildly different than the previous games I played and B. You managed to get playtime with second highest rated RPG of the year (or first depending on if you consider Dark Souls an RPG or straight action with leveling), I call bullshit.

I just finished uploading and double-checking saves in the keep, and yea, I'd have to agree.

No Isabella-esque character makes me sad though.

Can't wait until they remake a Selena biopic and her songs are shown as iTunes top downloads and her fans take cellphone pics of her at concerts

JLo already did her best. I don't want to see anyone else try.

ReiGun

slaking is dope, and you want to talk about characters evos, but you list infernape, who has one of the ugliest pre forms ever.

we have the line that ends with mexican herb muddlefoot, the flygon line, the gardevior line(which spawned some.....yeah, im not going there) the breloom line, and the metagross line. the legendaries arent shit, but they havent been shit since 2nd gen

You coming at Chimchar and Monferno while Combusken and those horrendous things Mudkip evolves into in are ya gen? Come on man.

Ya gen didn't even get a new Eevee while we got two. Not to mention Croagunk, Lopunny (who has spawned...similar works as Gardevoir), Rotom, gdlk evolutions like Weavile and Mamoswine, Abomasnow, and the goat pre-evo Munchlax. Get on Gen 4's level.

So I would assume the aaliyah biopic came on?
Came on and black twitter been clowning it/grieving ever since.

Parallax

You coming at Chimchar and Monferno while Combusken and those horrendous things Mudkip evolves into in are ya gen? Come on man.

Ya gen didn't even get a new Eevee while we got two. Not to mention Croagunk, Lopunny (who has spawned...similar works as Gardevoir), Rotom, gdlk evolutions like Weavile and Mamoswine, Abomasnow, and the goat pre-evo Munchlax. Get on Gen 4's level.

you list eevee evolutions like that means something. and hating on swampert is classless.
ill give you munchlax, but the rest can go directly in the trash. especially abomasnow.

ReiGun

you list eevee evolutions like that means something. and hating on swampert is classless.
ill give you munchlax, but the rest can go directly in the trash. especially abomasnow.

giphy.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I just finished uploading and double-checking saves in the keep, and yea, I'd have to agree.

No Isabella-esque character makes me sad though.

JLo already did her best. I don't want to see anyone else try.

but isabella was dumb

all she did was teach bioware how to make jack good

Trey

Pokemon campaigns are easy by nature. Pokemon XY cut down on all the bullshit and tedium. That's why it's my favorite campaign. It's the most friendly to players trying to build up their team, be it for campaign or power-training for online battling.

Pokemon campaigns are easy by nature. Pokemon XY cut down on all the bullshit and tedium. That's why it's my favorite campaign. It's the most friendly to players trying to build up their team, be it for campaign or power-training for online battling.

By making all of the boss characters wack as fuck though?

DY_nasty

internet back up

hopping on destiny again

(at least until DA:I drops)

updating now and stuff

after pining for aaliyah for a couple decades now. (cue the Drake jokes) and this lifetime shitbird for a movie.
I can now say, fuck that bitch.

Queen Jhene can have my unwanted attention.

DY_nasty

DA:I is bad enough by itself but the multiplayer... man, if its anything like ME3 I'm gone.

Don't even look for me in real life.

RedSwirl

Also from what I remember, Starfox has a streak of being developed by a different developer for each game

It's really a score attack game with a story sort of forced into it. It needs a level editor of some sort and/or RNG score attack levels with leaderboards.

Stop trying to make multiplayer happen in Starfox though, it's just.. no. Has always sucked.

The fuck? 64 multiplayer was that ish... until GoldenEye came out like two months later.

A little late, but fuck WW2. It's always talked about like this noble war with the most clear cut good vs evil shit, but it was more like Really fucking terrible guys vs Not as terrible, but still pretty shitty guys. Both sides were shady as fuck, just like every war. Wars are never done for completely altruistic reasons. There is never 100% good vs 100% evil. I think the reason the media loves it so much is because A. Nazis were such heels and sharp dressers, and B. It was the last "popular" war in the US.

I'm just tired of every game focusing on like the same five Eurpean theater battles. A lot more shit went down in WW2. Even in the Pacific I wish someone would look outside what happened with uniformed American troops. Shit, even WITH uniformed Americans they couldn't get Iwo Jima right. Shit, at least focus on the Eastern Front a little bit more since that's where most of the casualties were.

be a hater brehs
Got no choice but to hate for it is my nature to hate
EA and Ubisoft
also fuck water

Also fuck interstellar I want my 3 hours back.

Unless A. this Divinity is wildly different than the previous games I played and B. You managed to get playtime with second highest rated RPG of the year (or first depending on if you consider Dark Souls an RPG or straight action with leveling), I call bullshit.
Half of those ratings don't reflect the flaws.

If a 1-3 is Sonic Boom level of flaws, a 8 is Unity on PC, 9 is DA:I
Something is off on one end of the scale. Hell if Sonic Boom was fun and technical problems were the same it'd be rated a 7.7 in this loopy world

FyreWulff

The fuck? 64 multiplayer was that ish... until GoldenEye came out like two months later.

64's multi was a nice distraction for a couple of minutes but once everyone figures out you can loop de loop it's just nonstop looping.

We had to invent our own games to play on it at that point to make it interesting :p

It's a problem with arcadey shooter multiplayer, the evasion moves make it too boring to play. Needs to be approached in a different way.

strobogo

Banned
Just made a wonderful concoction:

Handful of baby carrots. Broccoli. Cauliflower. Half a big red chili. Whole tiny onion. Stalk of celery. Radish. All finely sliced and diced in a Black and Decker chopper upper thingy. Put in a pan in high heat for about a minute, then bring it down to medium. Garlic salt. Black pepper. "Creole" seasoning. A drizzle of Italian house dressing. Let that sumbitch simmer for about 10 minutes. This is wonderful. Smells great. Looks so colorful. Tastes great. Filling.

It was dope. Would work well with rice or meat or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom