• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently someone leaked Rockstar info that was legit on /v/. Agent is supposed to be revealed in April....

whoo.png

gonna need a link silky.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I really really really really REEEEEEALLY don't like Imaishi lol

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Got no reason to debunk that list Silky. Rockstar is probably the only big budget studio I can fuck with nowadays. I'd be interested in playing all those games

but idk man you gotta give me a bit more than a single track off a soundtrack as proof that everyone's dreams and prayers are coming true

Silky

Banned
Got no reason to debunk that list Silky. Rockstar is probably the only big budget studio I can fuck with nowadays. I'd be interested in playing all those games

but idk man you gotta give me a bit more than a single track off a soundtrack as proof that everyone's dreams and prayers are coming true

I mean it's not surprising to think that it couldn't come. Game's trademarks were renewed, and Even Rockstar hints at Agent's existence in GTAV itself.

Max Payne 3 was announced in like 2008 and it came out 4 years later

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ragyo was evil as all hell. She
molested her kids, basically raped them, brainwashed them, literally threw one in the garbage, etc..
. The only problem was the presentation creating some wild ass dissonance with the story. As a villain, she was top tier.

Edit: Returning to Vice City would be dope.

Man I come to this thread to FORGET I'm on a video game forum lol.

We tend to have incursions from other gaf forums, when we aren't talking about afrocentric topics.

Guys.

I FINALLY got around to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy.

It was awesome. Really fun film.

The Cosmo cameo was great.

I usually go with my mother to see superhero movies, as she loves them. not that time.. went to see that shit on my own.. I loved it too.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Was hoping the rdr sequel was gonna be around the corner. if the rumor is to be believed we got 3 year wait minimum.

Village

Itagaki doesn't seem like that kinda guy.

Maybe, sometimes things just get messed up .

Like that dude who worked for that game company, who was charged with rape. A bunch of news sites just ran with it, the charges didn't stick the person who lied had to give a public apology and they still didn't drop the story until a while later. And it was really hard for him to get work because when you googled him sexual assult came up.

G-Fex

Gaming side again I reassure is pretty well...yeah you know.

They're going insane over the idea that people don't want to sit through cutscenes. OH NO.

andthebeatgoeson

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Gaming side again I reassure is pretty well...yeah you know.

They're going insane over the idea that people don't want to sit through cutscenes. OH NO.

"traditional" game design is going to die one day and I just don't know how these guys will ever cope

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Be like you and G-Fex and stop playing video games almost entirely

I play video games every day

I just don't buy them

and the ones I do aren't single player games

See my bias yet?

Fuck a Half Life JC Dota 2 now and forever

Kreed

Because responding and lying would cause all of them to get pissed. They would do interviews for
a year.

Well if his victims were waiting for a response, maybe his lawyer will be enough?

Over the last several weeks, decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr. Cosby have resurfaced. The fact that they are being repeated does not make them true. Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment. He would like to thank all his fans for the outpouring of support and assure them that, at age 77, he is doing his best work. There will be no further statement from Mr. Cosby or any of his representatives.

- John P. Schmitt, lawyer for Bill Cosby

http://billcosby.com/2014/11/1738/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom