• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Struggle: the Videogame is too accurate for Devil's third lol. Throw another in the "games that should be named something else" bucket.

Has anyone else seen that disgusting tweet from that Fat Jew guy? Sorry if it's been discussed but I was shocked and grossed out by how awful it is. Who the hell says something like this? Especially about a goddamn child?

https://twitter.com/FATJEW

What the fuck.

Wazzy

Banned
At least his stupid ass is getting called out. A racist asshole who hopefully no longer has a career(whatever he had in the first place) after this.

Mortemis

Banned
At least his stupid ass is getting called out. A racist asshole who hopefully no longer has a career(whatever he had in the first place) after this.

Am I super lttp on your tag or is it new? It was weirding the hell out of me. It's pretty cool tho.

I am so sick of seeing Olivia Pope cry.

Shit was played out episode 8 of season 1.

Let me guess, she walked into the white house and the president and her argued about how he wants her and she doesn't want to be his side piece and they passionately kissed amidst their argument?

I think crying might be Kerry Washington's default emotion. Its a testament to her acting ability that she can effectively display any range from that at all, she has to actively attempt to look happy

royalan

Viola Davis is COMING for the Emmy!

Let me guess, she walked into the white house and the president and her argued about how he wants her and she doesn't want to be his side piece and they passionately kissed amidst their argument?

LOL - no, but that was basically last week's episode to a T.

zero_suit

Shit was played out episode 8 of season 1.

This is why I stopped watching after season 1.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Scandal is garbage but I don't think it's a secret. I think both the writers and the audience are perfectly aware of what the show is.

I mean it's called fucking Scandal. Everyone knows what they came to see.

Has anyone else seen that disgusting tweet from that Fat Jew guy? Sorry if it's been discussed but I was shocked and grossed out by how awful it is. Who the hell says something like this? Especially about a goddamn child?

https://twitter.com/FATJEW

Judging from the rest of his tweets he is going to thrive off of this attention.

I tried to watch season 1 of Scandal, but I just didn't like the show. I dont think Kerry Washington is that good of an actress...or maybe not good for that role.

Except season 1 had seven episodes. Oop hater.

7, 8. I don't attempt to remember the number of episodes I watched of a show I stopped watching. The fact I described a scene from what I remember of season 1 and it's still enough to accurately describe an episode from last week is telling.

Shit is like a mix of a young adult novel, a Zane book, and an anime in which the story gets more convoluted as the writer starts pulling shit out her ass to keep it going, but constantly relies on one hook.

Malyse

7, 8. I don't attempt to remember the number of episodes I watched of a show I stopped watching. The fact I described a scene from what I remember of season 1 and it's still enough to accurately describe an episode from last week is telling.

Shit is like a mix of a young adult novel, a Zane book, and an anime in which the story gets more convoluted as the writer starts pulling shit out her ass to keep it going, but constantly relies on one hook.

It's a soap opera. And it's entertaining fun.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Man

Bayonetta 2 tomorrow

and I'm not really excited at all lol

I'm not even buying it. Just assuming my brother is going to pick it up and I'll play his copy sometime this weekend I guess

Video games what happened to us? When did we grow so far apart?

Man

Bayonetta 2 tomorrow

I'm not even buying it. Just assuming my brother is going to pick it up and I'll play his copy sometime this weekend I guess

do disgusted reading this post right now...yo ass used to be beautiful man

what happen Retro_

yDj6y.png

And the chick + tats
RGt54.png

Compete with God of War?
iawkz.png

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
do disgusted reading this post right now

what happen Retro_

Rising and 101 burned me out on PG games I think.

Not really looking forward to going through another one even a year later.

You were right. The bottlecaps weren't worth it.

Maybe once I actually start playing it I'll feel different

Malyse

Man

Bayonetta 2 tomorrow

You mean tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom