• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

im about to watch this coffin princess anime.

am i doing it right?

Anime has too many similarly names shows. I mean, there's coffin princess, murder princess, corpse princess, monster princess... O fucking love
Disney
princesses and I think that's excessive.

----

Speaking of, I tried unsuccessfully to convert my niece from Anna to Elsa.

Anime has too many similarly names shows. I mean, there's coffin princess, murder princess, corpse princess, monster princess... O fucking love
Disney
princesses and I think that's excessive.

----

Speaking of, I tried unsuccessfully to convert my niece from Anna to Elsa.

tumblr_inline_mx3wsryj3o1s6pifj.gif

Infinite

Expecting to see an army of Elsa's and Anna's this Halloween. All the parents buying up loads of frozen shit at my store.

Slay is gonna be that guy who comes out the cut to hate on someone when they're doing good. Someone is saying their vows and shit, then Slay stands up and goes "y'all know he got kids back home right?"

"would black people have done a better job of bringing the one ring to mount doom?"*

anything race-related + tolkien is a powder keg of insanity.

* since apparently there's no black folks in tolkien's work, from what I understand. I couldn't get through the Silmarillion.

They definitely would have called Gandalf out for his magic conveniently only working when he wanted to and not the countless other times when they were in danger and could've used it. Stuck fighting one of the most powerful creatures in Middle Earth (the Balrog)?

Gandalf: *Sigh* I guess I'll take care of this nigga while you guys run away

Slayven

Slay is gonna be that guy who comes out the cut to hate on someone when they're doing good. Someone is saying their vows and shit, then Slay stands up and goes "y'all know he got kids back home right?"

Then my partner in HATE INC JC stands up "And you know she got bad credit and two bench warrants out right?". Then we escape while the Degeneration X theme plays.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so is the DC stuff on TV actually good, or is that just more DC vs Marvel bullshit?

Mortemis

Banned
I am always impressed with the fact that you guys haven't given up on this yet.

Since barely anything happens a chapter, reading it is like a minute of your time. I drop it all the time but it'll take an hour at most to catch up so its whatever. Might as well finish it, whenever it ends.

so is the DC stuff on TV actually good, or is that just more DC vs Marvel bullshit?

Arrow is good, but its still a CW show. Flash has a nice start too. Both are entertaining imo. Haven't tried Gotham.

Then my partner in HATE INC JC stands up "And you know she got bad credit and two bench warrants out right?". Then we escape while the Degeneration X theme plays.

"That triflin she-honkey's 'little brother' look an awful like a combo of her and her blue eyed devil highschool boyfriend."

-stormchamber

"That triflin she-honkey's 'little brother' look an awful like a combo of her and her blue eyed devil highschool boyfriend."

-stormchamber

361165.jpg

I really like arrow, but flash is off to a much better start. At peak arrow levels from jump

Already introducing powered villains and it's got a more lighthearted vibe. Reminds me of raimi Spider-Man

You either embrace the CWisms or get scared off by it tho

Daredevil prolly gonna be the best tho. The Showrunner and lead on that is whew

goddamn shame what happen to Infinite, to get into it like that, lose your cool, slip up one time and your ass gone, forever. Why couldn't it had been Beef instead man
kttcolisadcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom